Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft support email
  • I have sent many emails about 2 weeks ago and have recieved no response, it is the correct email and i get the automated response and have had dan respond to me through it beofre, whats going on??

-AtlanteanPhoenix
  • Try re-sending the email again.
  • Hey, someone bought me Diamond Rank when I was Obsidian Rank. And I please want my rank back. This is not a joke, its not fun.
    And my name is not ExoStampLord any more btw, its Sabe01.
    And if I don't get my rank back its just total s**t. Because I payed for that rank!
  • @ExoStampLord Why did you put that in this thread?
  • No proof
  • You'll need more proof Exostamplord how do we know you might just be telling porkys to obtain a rank
  • I Have Buy A Rank Op In 2016 I Want Back Thanks :D
  • @Itz_Liot_Pvp wrong thing, email [email protected] ask your parents to help
  • Well first you will need to send an email to the support email ([email protected]), and then you will need the TID, also known as the Transaction Identification. It's a 17-character string made up of both letters and numbers. You may request the PayPal transaction ID to look up your purchase or to verify your account ownership. If not just ask your parents for help. You will also need an email proof, so when you purchase something on Buycraft, it will send you an email saying a successful purchase. If he doesn't respond within' 2 - 3 weeks, re-send the email. Don't take it as an offence when you send an email and he doesn't respond, Dan is a very busy man so he might not be able to respond to your emails in time.
  • Plz I Have Buy A Rank OP In 2016 And I have Not Back I Want It Plz ? Thanks!
  • @Itz_Liot_Pvp Send an email to [email protected] providing your UUID (or username) and the package you have lost.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions