Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I want a refund!!!!!!!!!
  • i brought gold rank and i like it and want to keep it but i also brought the weekend package and the main reason i brought it was for the /tag command but i no longer get it and would like a refund i also brought an irongolem pet but no longer have that so would like a refund

thanks for your time -Turtlegaming_MC
  • I also got gold for $20 USD and its now selling for $13.50 USD i dont think that fair on me and all the other people in this situation

thanks again -Turtlegaimg_MC
  • Hello, I understand why you think this is unfair, I thought it was too until somebody explained it to me. For your comment sayings its unfair since the price dropped, when you bought the rank, if you read the Terms and Conditions, it said that he has the right to change the prices of the ranks. The weekend package I'm not sure about, I'm pretty sure Dan is bringing it back but I'm not sure. E-mail [email protected] about the weekend package and they will reply pretty quickly. For your irongolem pet, Dan hasn't updated the pets. Once he does, you will have your pet back. Also, you can't get a refund. Once again, in the Terms and Conditions, it said no refunds will be given. Also, for the perks that you may have lost, he is also allowed to change the perks as he wrote that in the Terms and Conditions.

I suggest reading next time before demanding stuff.
    Anyways, glad to help.