Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Farewell Everyone (With Video) From Tame
  • Where do I start?
    Ok. From the first day i joined the server, i was a noob. It was like my first minecraft server ever, the community is amazing and you all helped me, later on in Dancraft i started making friends and playing kitpvp, i was a noobie, no rank and no idea what to do on kitpvp, I spent a few months on pvping as a noob. Started working on a skyblock which i think got the biggest on the server. I met alot of friends through skyblock, when the server reset, i was sad. I gave skyblock a break and practiced on pvp, I got really good and then i wanted a rank, i bought Gold rank. Thought it was useless so a month later i got Diamond! I liked that, but i also started skyblock again that made me want Bedrock. A few weeks after Bedrock, i make my youtube channel.
    I had already been prepared with equipment to record, i had been doing videos daily, I focused on graphics, Coding...
    Dancraft has changed me and wanted me to do things, thank you everyone so much for helping me and being my friend.
    I will be back someday, When i buy a unban, but for now, I'm out :/

Thanks everyone, love you all! even the people who may hate me, just keep in mind i dont hate anyone, even if i've said mean things, i dont hate/dislike you.
    Here's my farewell video :)
  • Gonna miss ya
  • I've never had a second chance, i got banned falsely and i promise it was falsely, i don't think Kubsz believes me but the second time i was banned i admit. ;/ I thought he would give a second chance
  • If I was staff I would accept this; this really got to me and now I realise what you are trying to do, what we all want, to be popular at youtube, good at minecraft and have great life skills, I wish you well on your journey, if you ever do decide to come back you may purchase an unban please click here this really got to me and once again, I wish you well.
  • Japz bud your a legend, I know i might get annoyed with you but like i said in this thread i dont dislike or hate anyone, im just stressed alot, and thanks man.
  • And to Kubsz im truly sorry i disrespected you, i never meant anything i said i was just mad.
  • Tame im really gonna mis u

i had the same story only im half way there.
    im right now gold. u helped me too with growing up with the server.
    The biggest help in Dancraft for me is paul1232254 he is like a god for me :)

-MyMatteo1
  • :D thanks and yeh, you 2 are old friends of mine
  • peace my nigga i miss you
  • (As a friend and not a staff member): I really did consider your appeal, I felt you deserved a chance due to your formality and honesty. Once I queried it with Dan, we had a long conversation regarding your sanction. He felt it was unnecessary as you already had two chances and you broke both of them. So unfortunately you weren't unbanned. Maybe in the future your sanction will be removed, I think it's deserved.
  • Hey slayer watch yo mouth
  • Thanks Kubsz, But im not trying to start anything but the first time was a false ban, i wasn't hacking. it could've been my connection, and i admit to the second ban, i am no longer using auto click, you may screenshare if you like or i could make a video.
    Thanks Kubsz and Dan
  • I saw the comment you put to me, I did not like it.
  • Yeah i know i was mad, look at the reply i didn't mean that comment btw
  • That was before you started being kind to me :P
  • Sayonara
  • your new name is shit lmao
  • if you got banned for hacking i think u deserve perm ban :)
  • I think 12 year old DDoSers should be banned, if there was only proof, you would go bye bye from dancraft but unfortunatley no :(
  • bro dont mess hes fucking hardcore
  • We all mis ya we can see :(

• slayer i love you
    and plus your streams r hot
    do more pls
  • big fan <3
  • TAME NO I WAS BANNED AS WELL!!!!!
  • rip dc now? all the banta sucked out of the system :c #FixDc!