Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Draw My Life (not so good)
  • Draw My Life:I was just 9 when i bought Minecraft i was a noobie i played alot of time on CubeCraft.When i was out of school my friend Told me a nice server:DANCRAFT. i joined that i was just a noob and play alot on skyblock.But on 1 day the server restarted i was like nuuuu.So i let my skyblock life away and i played Ulti/Kitpvp i meet'd alot of friends Like:CapnGar.Zivon.BenTheDork,Fott,Tina87,MyMatteo,Mk1alfie,HellNever_,FrogDaBoss,iiChipolteand all kind of friends <3.But it not was going well with my life,My Mom Almoste Died,my dad Was away and friends say Lamek Calm Like.iiDarius_Designs,Mk1alfie,NickTheHead.I was crying so hard MY MOM ALMOSTE DIED and yeah
  • i dont like my life anymore i try'd to Sudice but i didnt so guys :(
  • Lamek Man its ok man it will be all good trust me just stop playing for a while take care of you're mum and dad man im here for you The Faction Radiation is here for you rember you can allways talk to us add me on steam ill msg you my steam name in game so we can talk man i know its hard but try and keep to a good side of you plz
  • ty Alfie :)

• I'm so sorry to hear this, hope you keep in good shape, come back soon, we'll all miss you; what games do you have on steam, I don't play minecraft so much anymore because of steam and origin, I love it so much, come back soon.
  • Dam Lamek ;'( It'll all get better over time. (forgot me outta the thread) ;') And make sure you wait a week and come on to see me :D Gunna miss you man.
  • *wipes tears*
  • *Logged on using MineChat* xD
  • eats noodles with cheese and crys
  • If you were 9 u must be like 12 now? right
  • nice story little bit sad but yah :D
  • No please dont make me sad :(
  • Stome eikel je vergeet mij gewoon..
  • Hope you get better lamek :( <3
  • Not trying to be a Debby downer, but please don't bring your life drama into the community
  • Hope u get better <3 <br />Sorry for what i have said to u, you are on of my best friends on here :D
    Hope ur Mom gets better!
    No one deserves to suicide, Ur the best!!

- All love Tastic <3
  • I love it man <3.
  • IILamekII hope you get better best wishes <3 iiChipotle<br />
  • hi this is dancraft not a counselors office, thanks
  • Not even a good bye meh or beyond i see how it is
  • Slayer lol I love you mush