Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Report For GuineaPigsrockmc Aka _ZealousZebra_
  • Name: Guineapigsrockmc Changed name _zealousZebra_
    Date: 2/26/2016
    Reason: Giving away someones address threat
    https://gyazo.com/05131212d984cfbabefe9dcc1c2814a7
  • Nice try, but you have tormented her LONG enough.
    She is completely innocent. I remember in V3 when you cussed her out and complained when you lost to her in pvp games.
    All she is doing is defending herself probably because she's fed up with your crap long enough.
    Leave her alone and stop attacking her by keeping her at the ledge.
  • OH I know who you are your Ilanas Irl School Friend thats a noob did i ask for your opinion? no!
  • The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.
  • @TheCuteDuckling your just mad because we were in a skype call yesterday and I ended it. I said I was going to talk to a IRL school friend who I have known longer than you and better than you. You can't tell me who I can be friends with and who I can't be friends with.
  • @_ZealousZebra_ you know your most likely gonna get banned
  • Thecuteduckling there no evidence of him giving anyone's IP out so there will be no sanction
  • Zebra You always get raged when i talk to rat you act like i cant have any friends but you can have 1milion
  • what number is 1 milion girls girls this is not therapy stop doing stuff on here and do it on skype
  • I'm pretty sure she'll get sanctioned for this. She threatened her and she actually does know her address lol. Your relationship confuses me >.<
  • @TheCuteDuckling you are just as bad or worse remember what you did before the update?
  • imacrazycow skype?
  • Tbh if we were able to post memes still
    I'd be pissing off a lot of people.
    But looks like Duck hasn't matured at all.
  • Also, I am not a noob.
    Another thing too, you're the one who posted this report, making it available to everyone AND allowing people to say their thoughts.
    Your point, which is clearly the shittiest out of all of them, is invalid.
  • @AbbyTheDerp so true, @TheCuteDuckling is so immature for her age lol :P she collects babies and American girl dolls at the age of 9 @AbbyTheDerp keep going :) Wow seriously @Tina87 ? After how nice you've been to me, you betrayed me? Nice try bitch, but yo ain't gonna take meh down :P I bet everyone against me is jealous of me because I'm a official real model and that I'm more popular and prettier than you. Also @TheCuteDuckling I met up with my friend who you were calling her rude things and she was pretty confused and annoyed :P also thanks a lot for giving out my address, cunt. I thought I could trust you. If you go near me or my neighbourhoo
    d, I have a guard on hand :P my mum knows about everything and you were being mean for no reason. Jeez, Americans just need to chill.
  • Suprisingly I'm actually American
    But who gives a shit lol
    Some people honestly need to calm their tits. Besides you Tina, you're just fine.
    I mean, seriously. It's called self defense, dumbasses. I remember when Duck decided to tell everyone Zebra's skype.
    Dumbass Duck.
  • Get a life and stop fucking targeting Zebra
    Or else you will be brutally attacked by me.
  • Hey izzy whats sup remember me from school im micheal LOL stop targeting zebra
  • "The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait." LOL
  • I support TheCuteDuckling I saw that threat for myself
  • WHA E FUCK IS OR DEAL CUTEDUCKLING
  • thecuteduckling report invalid she was not threatening too she was asking too

• Izzy & Tina, seriously go fucking rot in hell. You're both immature little pissballs who suck dick all day and act like you're a perfect bitch. Honestly go fucking kill yourself, nobody likes either of you. How the fuck would she get banned for this? She said "I will give it out". Not "BitchDuckling's address is IzzyIsAFucktard 123 Shit Street". You need to fucking grow balls and stop being a whiny bitch.
  • well its no self defense lol
  • Lol Thanks for this thread this is exactly what i wanted to show dancraft how toxic everyone is Thanks for helping this was all a troll D:
  • Tina no one likes you
  • you hack so shut up Gravity ^^^
  • N!gga I don't hack kid
  • Chromify I so agree
  • Don't lie. I fought you yesterday.
  • Chromify, I don't know you so I don't know why you'd even say that about me. I just said that I think she would get sanctioned for this. Your negativity is honestly disgusting. People like you are the ones who make Dancraft toxic.
  • TheCuteDucking, if you want to avoid backlash you're probably better off filing a user complaint in the report category, it prevents players from stirring shit on your thread.

Not too sure what the backstory is between you guys, but threatening to leak somebody's address (or any personal information for that matter) is stupid, grow up. You can't expect Dancraft to get better when you're the problem.
  • Wow its not like I said 'If you don't be friends with me I will share your address' I said it in kinda a weird, soft way. So lol the only thing close I can get is a temp mute.
  • holly shit what this server turns to when i leave
  • ^ it died
  • Duckling go fuck yourself you are a lier this is not a troll your trying to get the person banned so GG

• Now I remember back when I would go in forums and see the community all happy and discussing about faction/skyblock/etc. Now it's filled with people who are incapable of being mature. This is a game. Not a place where people act like you all are.
  • Rayquaza, back off. Geez
  • ^ Ikr so annoying
  • Nah i like doing this its fun

• "Hello"

Hello, it's me
    I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything
    They say that time's supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
    I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
    When we were younger and free
    I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles

Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
    But when I call you never seem to be home
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Hello, how are you?
    It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
    I hope that you're well
    Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

And it's no secret that the both of us
    Are running out of time

So hello from the other side (other side)
    I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
    Hello from the outside (outside)
    At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)

[4x:]
    Anymore

Hello from the other side (other side)
    I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
    Hello from the outside (outside)
    At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
  • Please ignore this thread.