Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Alright fam i quit. The hacking is just getting out of hand i would offer my help at cleaning up the server but it seems like everyone just wants to the server to go to hell... After play the server hundreds of hours i quit... I cant do it anymore. It has gotten to the point where about 1/3 people hack constant. The donators get on alts and give their alt strong gear and dominate pvp. Its just horrible. I cant take it anymore after giving the server many chances im done. Peace out homies. Contact me on skype if you want to talk. BeyondHD out.
  • *Ill make a video or something soon explaining all my plans and stuff soon.*
  • I agree. It's 100% Dans fault for being lazy.. Want to be lazy and take care of a server?! HIRE MODERATORS! The reality is 2 staff members who play CS:GO who can't run a server. Return player staff. I'll miss you, Brandon. I will kill you on Mineplex if you wanna try me c:
  • beyondhd skype wit me?
  • Sure whats your skype? Ill add you at some point maybe
  • dude ill message you it check your inbox