Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

It's been a long run
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuX2JYUKQeY

Play this song

About 1 year ago I finally decided to go on my laptop and purchase Minecraft. I was very happy to be able to play factions with my younger brother, cristianrms2005. My original IGN was DRIFTINGTIGER (I meant to spell it DRFITINGTIGAR, but autocorrect got me). He was being annoying, so as me I didn't know anything, broke all of the chest in his vault. I almost got away with it until DeeseNutzPvPer shows up and quick drops me in half a second. That day marked day one of the quest.

I then joined a group of people (Ajdhd, Grizz, etc. the faction's name I do not remember) then became a "Scumbag" that had kill arura with my dumb Flare 1.7.10 Hacked client. I was really op lol. Then I remember ShadowPvP saying I would never get good. I made it my goal to one day bounce in these players like it was no bodies business. I got gold rank and set off on Badlion. I remember at the end of the day, my elo was 1000 to what I remember. I got better everyday from that point on. Everyone talked about jitter clicking and how it would make you a god. So I bought a mouse. It was the Red Dragon Lavawolf. It was an amazing mouse I can't express that enough. I got decent at pvp. Then Dancraft v4 came out. It was the worst thing. Within a month, everyone was hacking. I wasted money on KitOp concidering the way KitPvP was. I quit, and played HCTeams with Darkia, nuq, bologne, Daityas, and Lightia (Ben, Colby, Lukas, Chris, Hollie) It was great until we ended. Then I moved to Fadecloud OP factions. A month goes by, Dancraft v1 is back and I was exited.

It got much better. ALL OF MY FRIENDS CAME BACK! I was so happy! I joined Resolute with Slayer, Nyprex, DaTonyMan, Footiedan, and Fott. Then we got raided. R.i.p. Then we had wars that didn't really make a difference at this point. It got interesting. A fellow player got angry at me and got my IP address and DDoSed me :( anyways Dancraft will forever be a great memory to me. I love you all (You know who you are)! You guys put the ! At the end of my journey. I am quitting for good. I'll be kicking some ass in CS:GO with my bums. Someday, It'll be cool to talk to you guys again.

Adios
    Fellow Player,
    DRIFTINGTIGER

fotball28, grizzly_gaming, Blue6090, weecurty373, JuicyMuffin20, Holliebrine, yoshicraft72, kubs9989, Slayerkey, BeckerKid, bologne, cristianrms2005, tamepvp, DaTonyMan, Footidan, GetWreckedPvP (Panda), AggressivePVP, Ajdhd, Tina87, YourSoEzMate, BeyondHD, ImGeckos and many more

You made my version of Dancraft, Dancraft.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP_WzpdiNJNXUTrT3RYIwQ

Subscribe to my youtube c:

stay happy, y'all

• I love you Gar, we've have some awesome times bro, you're a god, a really nice guy and a all round cool person to be friends with, so bad these things have been happening but I'll treasure our moments

Grizz
  • Thanks bro.
  • Btw might do setup/face reveal idk who cares at this point?
  • Could not agree more Gar this was a fellow server that was very good at the past but now in the future this server is now filled with hackers/ddoser.You know all the bad shit but you know it's casual its kind of stupid but they prob won't even refund the 500$+ USD that ppl payed for this shit server look at Ben (Blue6090) he payed so much fucking money for this shit like wtf this may not be a clean description of dancraft but I visualize it like this and it may not be nice but Dan just log on once look at what this server has turned into hackers on ultimate have 64 Diamond blocks+ bcus /vote is glitches when it lands on "64 Gold" but it converts into "64 Diamonds" see the difference it's impossible to kill them they have God apples strength speed al the shit you impelemented on ulti good thing you didn't add those credit essentials bcus they would be hippy hoping if it were for you.Dan try killing a hacker with strength speed God apples BONUS: Bhop Speed Spider Kilm Arura Aimbot Click Aimbot X-ray like I'm just gonna stop talking so much shit about the server I don't want to ruin the expirence for other ppl and I don't want to hurt Dans "Hard Work" That's all I got to say Folks. -Goodbye!
  • LOL I love Blue. All his money wasted bc the server went downhill. He agrees and so do I. I wasted a total of $700 USD. I secretly have bought crates and so much stuff not even on dancraft its sad. I could by my gf a ring with that kind of money LOL. Take that advice, spend your money on clothing and fucking stuff that matters fuck that! I'm not even buying a rank on Cosmic.
  • :/ Come back Gar D;
  • OGG HOLY SHIT FINALLY THAT BITCH IS GONE

• Lol rayquaza559 your a fucking random. Leave this thread you don't even know what we are talking about .
  • Sad to see you go, goodluck homie.
  • Thanks Hollie! Good luck with your future as well!
  • Panda you know what it is <3
  • Panda you know what it is gay
  • I'm gonna miss you tame! You were chill asf and so damn hilarious Lmfao. You made me spit out my applesauce in laughter!
  • Capngar i need to tell you something come on the teamspeak server you will find out who i truly am
  • rayquaza go fuck yourself bro,
  • LOL you know what it is gay
  • I aint gay or atleast that aint what your mom told me last night
  • You're an autistic 10yearold skid who got let lose with his moms creditcard with 10$ on.
  • Ray, you are gay, also, my mother is dead, so more fool you :)
  • Im not autistic looks like your heart is broken
  • Try and log on within 3 days
  • I'm gonna miss you so fucking much dude but good job on leaving the server aha u got my skype if you need me <3
  • @rayquaza559 Please consider the following:
    LEAVE MY FUCKING SIGHT! (I'm trying to keep this friendly with my homies, your not one of them. When did you join Dancraft? A month ago? Get out you can't call me a Bitch when you don't talk to me)
    Stop using gay as an insult, not mature and it's not really insulting
    You banned, so why are you even hanging around acting like you know what's going on?
    Get good at the game get experience
    Stop hacking, you'll get banned of 85% of all MC servers
    Any question? Nope okay
  • Rayquaza I don't need to go on teamspeak. Idfc about you at. Leave panda alone. Fuck off my fam.
  • fine then have fun buddy i know i will on dancraft after im obsidian imma be capngar
  • Ok. Wasting your money concidering you have mk1alfie's account
  • this kid dont shut up does hey gar
  • Gar, he's just a faggot, he's IP banned, he's so sad he has to go to the library to play minecraft because he cant afford internet,. what a poor fag
  • Tame, ray is the biggest faggot on the entire minecraft network bro ;/
  • Rayquaza is now my least favourite pokemon. :'(
  • Lol hollie
  • My favorite Pokemon is Kindgra from Pokemon Emerald Version..
  • my fav is nipplemon
  • TEheee -.-
  • Hollie's favorite Pokemon is probably Jigglypuff lmao
  • CapnGar I am gonna miss seeeing you kick butt in pvp. #DCToBeImproved
  • Damn son... don't you know you can change your ip?

@rayquaza559
  • Capngar i joined 2 years ago ive been here since v1
  • V1 was like 3 and a half years ago, dumbass.
  • Ray get a life you gay ass faggot, get of the forums, no one likes you. Why cant you just go commit suicide and do us ALL a favour bro? I hope you get hit by a buss
  • Busses are OP m8... I got banned for using them