Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Leaving for awhile
  • Listen to https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Well as of today I won't be playing much, I'd like to just say how I stumbled upon dancraft

So there was me on the 19th February 2014 I bought Minecraft, thinking it to only be Nexus (because I was a BajanCandian fan boy) but then me and my old best friend sexypiggy123 (In real life) found a server called Extronus we played there for awhile until him and his cousins we're slumping (Cobyjack123, PlasmicAura) they invited us to dancraft and I loved it, I made my first base where I got raided within a day by these over powered guys called EnvyPvP (My boy edlover) so I raged like mad but a few weeks later a update came out and it was version 3, near the start of that version I bought my first rank emerald which I loved, this is where I became to meet friends, then a few weeks later I bought obsidian and I met this cool guy called chris10an2003 and TimcoolMinecraft along with 112creepycreeper and ARMINJAN, Whyteagle we all had loads of fun, but then I became the Grizzly_Gaming everyone remembers the hacker, having wasted my practice of pvp I became consumed by hacks and just flew around to kill people, it was fun but annoying, then I got really annoyed with this v3.5, this is when I got involved in my first faction war against KeyPvP owned by Cooldylan, this is also the time I became friends with CowgirlMads, which now she is like a best friend to me, then things progressed the version known to players as V4HackTime came around and no one could stop hacking, this new game mode known as Ulti came out and me being who I am hacked like mad and became the richest on there with loadssss of p4.

Down to this version;

I have really enjoyed this version so far but things have been changing lack of staff which you are letting hackers roam free, even some of the highest ranks have started, I would just like to say a massive thanks to t0mmo who has stuck by me this hole version and versions before,bro much love, also for all my other friends I'll comment below, I've loved you dancraft, but things aren't right at the moment, hopefully it gets better.

People who made my experience on dancraft the best:

Gotta say mk1alfie because fighting him was just banter.
    TamePvP, CapnGar, BenTheDork, salamiiiii, Colby;'(, bolonge, frogeel_bob2, patrickajfun, flamingninja123, CowgirlMads, GeorgiaCollins, Ajdhd, PvP_Pheonix, Rizberg, and my husband, daughter and sons

But I'd really like to thank t0mmo, Fott, Chipotle, CauseImSwedish, Madtiger and ScamPvp for always been there for me, you guys are the best, hope you all have fun in life, if you see Fott online tell him I love him

Best wishes,
    Grizzly

R.I.P Grizzly_gaming - iiGrizz
    Started 23 May 2014- Left 14 March 2016
    If the world brings you down, remember they did it because you're higher than them

Listen to my tune: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQ1Okyi3g4
  • <3 been really fun still speak on snapchat <3
  • I will don't you worry ❤️ <3
  • Love you bro. Honestly I'll be kicking your ass on Mineplex
  • Damn boy, only one can wish for that, i'll outsmart you into a cave #TheRuthlessWay. Gotta love ya Cosmic boy :)
  • D; Forgot me, Jack. :P
  • You forgot me, the asshole who always tried to get you banned when you hacked. :D
  • I am gonna miss you.
  • :( Nigga add my snapchat - jakeyboyman
    we'll talk on there and if you still got skype tell me it on there
    <3 our memories on dc<br />Good luck
  • Thank god finally

• Just kidding good luck have fun playing minecraft