Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Leaving forums for a bit
  • V3 forums were great. What happened here? Why so much hate? Sympaul, why hate my group when it has a positive outcome on this server? I can't stand cyber-bulling on the forums and people constantly getting picked on. HippyGaming, I am very close to kicking you out of DCPolice. Being a member of DCPolice and acting this immature is unacceptable and neither I or CookerMage will tolerate it.

To conclude my final message, I will be taking some time of the DC Forums and come back when things change. I will be on the server often, however.

(I don't care if you use profane language/behavior on my thread since it dose not have an affect on my anyway).

• I can't stand cyber-bulling either :'(
  • i don't hate your group that much it's just you. i was fine with hippy leading it but you come in out of nowhere fucking shit up and try harding over that silly ass group
  • I know I'm acting immature and I apologize for it. That being said, I hate the fact that you try to kick Hippy, the guy who re-founded the "DCP" and gave you command.
  • Sympaul, I am the original creator of DCPolice back in V4, HippyGaming is a CO-Founder. HippyGaming has been saying extremely rude comments on the forums and being an leader of DCPolice, acting like that is completely unacceptable.
  • Please do not continue these non sense conversations since they have no point.
  • Hey! Slayerkey and I are original founders, you're a lil' crook who stole it :'(
  • holy fuck i forgot about that until now
  • we are the police you better back off
  • You cant kick hippy out he made it :/
  • Henry stop acing like a mod.You're not one and never will!
  • Don't bother kicking me out, I'll leave thx.
  • Bye Henry, enjoy your holiday or whatever
  • k, im not leaving jk this thread #policesucksit
  • friends, k?
  • Sure friends c: