Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Hi I'm new to the server. It looks pretty great to me C: I hope to meet new people as I will play on this server for a while.
  • Hey there! Nice to see ya! Enjoy your time!
  • Welcome to dancraft (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
  • Welcome to Dancraft
    If you wanna be my friend
    click here

Like Subscribe Share and Comment
    We be baes !!!

WElcome to dancraft!
  • Welcome to dancraft, feel free go ask me any questions if u see me online!
  • Izzy and Illana are being kind. Actually KIND.

(Sorry I just had to express my surprise/myself dieng inside)
  • (Haha ^)

Welcome.
  • (TheCuteDuckling) ur.....a.....girl.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • That plays mc........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • @HeyItsHenry look through TheDucks reports, you will see a facebook link somewhere.