Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My Rank
  • In V3 I bought Bedrock for 150$, and then in V4 I bought the the /tag command, and the weekend package, and some pets, and now I'm an Emerald rank...! Please sort this issue out, and at least refund me with Obsidian and the /tag command. Thank you, Dan/Kubsz. :)
  • Kubsz or Dan, please! D:
  • articulating u have to send an email to the support team about the rank here is der email
    [email protected]
  • ^^ As he said, you have to email [email protected], and they will fix your rank. Obsidian rank comes with /tag too.
  • Thanks, guys! I just recalled that mk1alfie got his rank back by posting a thread, though I have certainly already sent them an email. Thank you again for your time and assistance.
  • I'm a bit disapointed in the Dancraft Network, because I didn't get refunded when I upgraded from Diamond to Bedrock in V3, and still had to pay the full price... (150$)
  • Hi Articulating, you're not eligible for a free upgrade although if you email [email protected], you should receive a coupon which would cut a large amount off the price of your upgrade.
  • But I didn't get a discount when I upgraded from Diamond to Bedrock! >:(