Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My "False Ban" Appeal
  • Ok so I emailed you guys regarding my ban on my Gold rank alt account called ArmorDP formerly known as DesiesedItemDrop. It is banned for hacks but the things is my brother was hacking on my account and I was unaware until after the account was banned. I will put the email I sent to y'all right here( in quotation marks). "Hi Im emailing you regarding my ban on my DesiesedItemDrop account now known as ArmorDP I had gold rank. Im emailing you because my account is banned. It says I was hacking. I realized after i looked at the ban screen that I had let my brother play on my account. I also remembered he had installed a hacked client. I asked him and he said he was indeed hacking on my account. If you could please urban me and put my account on probation or something along those lines because I wasn’t hacking on the account. It was my brother. I have changed my password so he doesn’t know it. please just unban my account because I wasn’t hacking on it." ok thats the email. IM not asking for a urban I just want maybe a couple month ban or so because I do take responsibility it was my account. But i wasn't hacking on the account. please just take away the perm ban and do a couple month ban a 1 month ban or whatever you choose. Thank you and have a nice day.