Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ranks Suggestion.
  • This suggestion is about DanCraft ranks, I would like to put forward the idea of when an "obsidian rank" is purchased, the player that purchased the rank can then put forward add another player to receive a "gold rank". This may be useful for families, friends, alternative accounts or other players met through the DanCraft network. You may want to slightly edit my idea so that a when a "emerald rank" is purchased, someone receives a gold rank and when an "obsidian rank" is purchased, someone receives a diamond rank. If the player that is chosen already has a rank, they could receive a "rank upgrade". Please build on this message by commenting and staff I would be grateful if you implemented this idea. This could also give people more reason to buy a rank (especially "obsidian rank" or "emerald rank").

Lastly, I would like to say I enjoy playing DanCraft and I would like to apply for staff if I could. You can see by my "balance" on DanCraft that I am dedicated and have spent a lot of hours playing it. Some of the hours are on my previous name JacobDucksbury. As a player of the DanCraft network I know that there are many cheaters, I would like to help to stop them.

After getting some feedback, I have heard that people are concerned that everyone on the DanCraft network will have ranks... we may need do something about that. Maybe this could just be a limited time only offer or maybe the person that is chosen should just get 50 percent off the ranks.

Thank You for reading. Feel free to comment if you liked it or didn't, I would like to attract the attention of Dan and Kubsz.
  • I really like the idea! :P
  • This is a very bad idea because when people buy obsidian 1 person probaly will get gold rank. And sooner or later everyone will have a rank. Then when a new person joins they will be sad cause there the only one without a rank and they have no friends that will give them a rank.
  • For obsidian. Diamond. Thats like 40$ right? So when u spend 100 bux or so someone gets 40$....
  • Thank You for the comments and views so far, please keep commenting and viewing, remember some people could get a better deal on ranks or even free ranks. :)
  • Read This Please! :)
    And check out my other post about The Rules.
  • Accualty it is good,but its have good things and bad things.I'm with ronaldo.
  • IILamekII like what, what are the bad things and good things?
  • I think it is a good idea, I helped jacob4wins with this suggestion
  • Jacob FFS DC IS NOT TAKING ANYMORE STAFF R U BLIND I4M BEING SRS RIGHT NOW :/
  • And also the IDEa did u and iikaigriffin just make it up cus ur poor losers and gonna ask ur friends that buy ranks to give one to u?
  • i'd like to know why u even care about upgrading dc shop its good as it is
  • AnoymousDevil32 The reason I mentioned about being staff is because I would like to help DanCraft. And I don't want to purchase a rank, neither does iikaigriffin. And Im just making a suggestion, ill take a free rank. xD