Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My official Farewell.
  • Hello guys .
    my name is skyfat19/kripticpvp and etc . recently school is going hard for me . and so I just coudnt have my account left thier not doing anything so i gave my account to Thatspacejimmy people will see me own that will not be me I DECLARE THATSPACEJIMMY AS THE OWNER OF SKYFAT19. CONGRATS and so guys this is a permanate farewell from the old owner of skyfat19 so bye guys nice joining this server had fun since 2012 that i joined this server has been the best of all time so. guys dont know you people irl but keep on with your lives and have a great life i might join dancraft with dif account but that will be 10 to 20 years from know so guys bye
    ILY YOU ALLL
    AND THX DANS KUBS
    special friends
    UNKNOWNENITITY THATSPACEJIMMY FOTBALL BLUE6090 HANNESDAKING CRISTIANRS... ALSO THANKS TO PAKSJR FRANCEO FISHANDSTICKS FLAIMING NINJA GRAVITYWINDYT ENVYPVP 123NICKNINJA SLAYERKEY _SNOWEYZ IMGECKOS VORTEXFROMFIRE xXC00lestGuyXx RAS623 JITZOOM111 123CREEPERCREEPER MARTMARS MARLIN007 THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF MY MC LIFE AND WILL NEVER FORGET YA !

FAREWELLL DANCRAFT
  • good luck to you with your schoolwork
  • Cap lock i cant read dis.. EWW i hate caps they look like Jaasmines head D:
  • ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • :('' You will be missed my good friend
  • Wait your skyfat......... O.o
  • skyfat, I remember when you were a young member on the server back in V3. I remember u hackin' :)

Sad to see you go :'(.

• Lol youre the one who called hacks on me <3
  • got tier name