Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Daily Top Killer Suggestion.
  • I think there should be a "Top Killer Of The Day". Then the "Top Killer Of The Day" receives a certain amount of money based on how many kills they got that day, this could increase the players on the DanCraft network and would give players a reason to play longer hours and to tell others about this server. This could also increase the amount of players purchasing ranks so they have better equipment to get more kills.
  • Nice Idea actually
  • Thank You.
  • Its a decent idea,bu you'd also have to add top weekly and such with bigger prizes.
  • good idea, but if it is put. Wont the hackers always win?
  • Ye, but have a "Top killer of the Day" for each gamemode.
  • Don't you mean top HACKER of the pvp?
  • If you have seen people's fucking bhop lately, you won't be the top killer. Not even close
  • BuildingGuy you have a good point. But most hackers don't play for long at a time, because they are going to ruin another servers day.
  • Hackers will just get top killer everyday with their tomato client ;)
  • I like that idea but it's true hackers will always be on it -_-
  • Maybe there could be a voting system where if say twenty players vote for a player to removed from the top kills because they are using an unauthorized client modification then they are removed. If this is false there could be a penalty.
  • Anyone else like the idea?
  • This idea is boring , tbh :/
  • I love how rush says True hackers will always be "in it" yet gets banned for hacking. No shame.