Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft Loans (admin/kubsz/dan LOOK HERE)
  • I just came up with this AWESOME idea. So it's called "Dancraft Loans". So like in real life, you can take loans. You use the loan to get money which then you can buy stuff. HOWEVER, like in real life, you have to repay to loan back in time (usually a month in real life). In dancraft you can borrow loans, and you must repay the loan in a matter of one week. If you fail to repay your debt, you will be charged penalty points. These penalty points are around 50k.

So, every game (factions,skyblock,ulti,etc) has a "villager". The villager is tilted "Dancraft loans". Right click the villager to purchase a loan. Here is a chart of loans you can purchase:

You can purchase a ---

$50,000 loan

$100,000 loan

$250,000 loan

$300,000 loan

$500,000 loan

$650,000 loan

$750,000 loan

$1,000,000 loan

For example, if I purchased the $250,000 loan, I would have to repay 250k at the end of the week.

NOTE: You can only make ONE loan ONCE A WEEK

NOTE: You are notified everyday from the villager or "dancraft loans" if you are in debt.

NOTE: If you fail to repay your debt, 50k is added to your debt.

NOTE (Important): If you don't pay your debt at the end of 3 weeks, you are given a warning (These warning points are "trust points". You only get 2. If you get 2 warning points, you'll NEVER BE ABLE TO USE LOANS ON DANCRAFT AGAIN).

This suggestion is great for those who need a boost on the server. Also great for buying igs on factions/skyblock.

Thanks for reading. If you have add-ons to my suggestions, let me know!
  • Step one: Use alts.
    Step two: Take out loans.
    Step three: pay all of the money to one account
    Step four: ????????????????????
    Step five: $$$
  • LOL ^^^ BANNABLE AF
  • THEN THE DEBT IS WRRITEN ON UR IP LOL
  • get a vpn then = ez. I'm just saying it'd be easy for people to abuse this.
  • I think the idea is pretty cool...but iSaul is right in saying that this would probably be easy to abuse.
  • Way to easy to abuse, a better way is to take a certain % of the players balance until the debt is fully payed, and making it so all accounts that are logged under the same VPN or IP are affected and the account with the biggest balance gets the money taken out of it, but the easiest way is to avoid this altogether.