Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Unmute/short mute NotoriousSlayer
  • Okey so my friend NotoriousSlayer got a perm mute (a mute forever) because he advertised a server. Dan and Kubsz NotoriousSlayer is a really nice guy and forgot the rule about advertiseing is a mute. Please give him a second chance he really deserves it. Kubsz and Dan dont ignore this please! If you advertise im pretty sure that isn't a mute forever maybe just like 1 week. I know you're owning this server Dan and Kubsz is like Co-Owner but think about it please he really deserves another chance. We all know i don't even have a server and you own a big server and earn money of it, a suggestion is to change this rule atleast short this mute for my good friend NotoriousSlayer and the other players that advertised on you're server. Dan and Kubsz you probably know how to make a good server because people plays and buys stuff, but i suggest that you change this rule. Perm mute is a little to much and i think anyone agrees on this, if your gonna short this mute make it to maybe 2-2 and a half week and not perm.

Thanks for reading and i hope NotoriousSlayer get's unmuted soon //Krabban03
  • Thanks bro this means a lot to me Hopefully They give me another chance <3 <