Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Bye i'll miss all of you
  • So im going on a vac for over 1 month and then prob quitting MC. I'll miss all of you <3 Zen____ <3 SuicideKoala_ <3 CowgirlMads <3 xRamsey_ <3 Tina85 (Norpy) <3 Paulie <3 Uezity <3 CharlieSant <3 BenTheDork <3 Breeya <3 Noormac <3 last player Kubsz :P <3.<br />
    Sorry if i forgot some teammates but so many names ;-; xD. I'll miss all of you some of you i know not so good and some a little better then other <3.<br />
    Btw Norp you aint getting my igs LMAO Adam (Zen____) take care of them and show them for Norp everyday so he gets annoyed do it for me Norp hope you read this cus Zen It's our igs so its's your while im away xD (Norp pls don't kill me lmao xD but you aren't getting those igs xD) When i get back i'll maybe quit DC i'll miss all of you and hope we see each when im back <3<3<3<br />
    Take care ppl // Krabban03 <3<3<3.
  • Awe Krab :((
    Hope to see you around soon.
  • Farewell my friend... We have lots of memories together that I'll never forget:/ Hope to see you once in a while. <3 <3 <3
  • Cya Krabbs
  • You're coming back, There ain't no ' I'll maybe quit DC '
    Have a gud tiam.
    Tc Bai Bai
    I guess Imma expand Island lol.
  • Have a gud tiam, Dun die