Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

The goat leaves DC
  • not gonna be playing minecraft soon so i dont know when i am going to play dancraft again . its been great laying here, i have helped alot of people on this server but what killed me everytime is not seeing them get back on, i have seen alot of players come and go but here are the list of good players i have encountered

nitrorabbit99
    IINoobII
    nll
    ILiekRice
    GetStrafedC4Code
    RPG_Pony
    Pentagon
    Hexagon
    Octogon
    Dukey
    AwesomerGuy11

Neutral Feelings:
    TheCuteDuckling
    TheDrunkPowerRanger
    redfish29067

sorry if i missed some of you guys but in my last few weeks playing those were the few names i remember having good times with
    i do not know when i will get into playing dancraft again but i will still check forums
    been great playing here and i hope to see y'all again

peace
    Goat
  • :c sad to see you go
  • You spelt my name wrong (iLiekRice).
  • Well, it's said to see a friend go. Goat, you were a wise guy. And I respect you for that. That one time where we were arguing in the most sophisticated way was good shit. I never actually played with you for a good amount of time, and I'm regret that. Goodbye, my friend. Cheers, lad.
  • yes that was a sophisticated argument. and i am sorry if i forgot to include you awesomerguy11 i do hope that you get your igs back
  • well el goat i know you do not know me but good luck in your gaming life ahead gg El_Goat gg
  • Doon my man
  • Today we say goodbye to one of DC's most hated player.Goat, you were an asshole. That aside, it is sad to see a semi-oldie leave. Some of us liked you, some of us hated you, mostly the latter. And now that you're leaving, people will miss you, others won't. I'm neutral so I don't really care. Uh, goodbye. Cheers, lad.
  • aha cheeky duck only people who got reported and banned by me hate me and some rankers who i know have modded clinets *minermarilit or something like that* dont like me cuz they got reported by a skub liek me
  • You spelt mah fuckin name wrong asshole (jk jk ily) and it's EatFanta now, I'm jut not bothered creating my fourth forum account
  • Goodbye Goat. We had some fun times teaming in Kit PVP. I will always miss ya.