Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Factions Top (/ftop)
  • Hello Staff & the community,
    I play on factions a lot. Lots of us do too. We need /f top to determine the richest faction. Everybody is always saying WERE BETTER THEN YOU. Factions will be so much better with this plugin. If you agree please comment down below. Thanks

~DLiebov
  • +1 Good idea :) Even tho I don't play dancraft factions, this makes the server more enjoyable to play.
    And it adds competition :)
  • Message removed by administrator
  • na, Powerrangers are
  • UnHarmfulPanda, power rangers is on velt, also the best faction is KrustyKrabs
  • Actually under /f top standards TheSavages would be the top because we don't have any spawners placed.
  • TheSavages is the best faction on the server
  • if you do /f list were always on top
  • Thats cause all you skids stay on minecraft all day arguing with 10 yr olds all day while stairing at blocks thinking your good
  • Btw mansoor, your skin makes me barf ;-;
  • It's ugly af
  • We raided Chaotics f home
  • mansoor2345 i got a 10 hit combo on you, so you shouldn't be talking about being the best.
  • And mansoor2345 you have like 5 more members than Chaotic yet we have like 50 more power than TheSavages, so much for being the best.
  • The competition on this thread is like.,.
  • Paksjr, I think you were rekt by me a couple of times
  • And then when Vader rekt you, you go get your noob friends to outnumber him
  • Our faction is stronger than yours I will prove it in another thread
  • And put all the points
  • I agree that you have more power, cause we just started from 2 weeks with the fac
  • Paks, what 10 hit combo are you talking about?
  • Damn this kid is mad^
  • ^^^ correct btw I spent 1 min looking for the ^ button
  • ^^^ @Oskain I'm dying after I read that cuz I did the same xDD
  • mansoor2345 what time did you rek me? How can one "rek" someone if they never pvp? I beat your pathetic friend vader 4/5 times so you are in no position to talk. And apparently in order to be the strongest faction you have to be the best tp glitchers, mansoor, I KNOW you tp glitched my base and tped PARKERISLIFE in. Mansoor2345, the one time we 1v1ed you ran until your ez friend vadertroll142 came in to rescue you. 5 minutes later I killed you both.
  • @mansoor2345, that 10 hit combo was when you were running like a pussy and not fighting back, If I had tank 4 you would've died, and I just took a look at your stats, 41 deaths on factions? I have 600+ hours of playtime on there and I'm at less than 30 deaths still, no wonder why you never pvp! Your afraid of making your KDR even worse.