Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My /KIT OP IS NOT THERE I SPENT MONEY ON IT!
  • Hello, MY IGN is Arcticc, I had bought the /kit OP, and then i left for a month, i came back one day to kit oppvp, i dont have /kit OP FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    I had bought this with the username DaveyTheDweeb, fix this please i spent money on /kit op!
  • You should probably e-mail Dancraft. I'm not totally sure if their account works, since a while back I heard rumors that it didn't, but I think it should help. Good luck.
  • It says on kit pvp that if you purchased the kit, you should email Dan that worked for me for the kit op and the weekend package good luck on getting your purchased goods back @Arcticc
  • Arimaster, For purchaseing issues you have to email [email protected] you fucking retarded ape its fucking OBVIOUS https://gyazo.com/f717c10739eb78330978d286f76549fd CANT YOU RETARDS READ? holy fuck, you've been around Punshier too much.. ~Da_Punisher *waits for retarded reply from the retard*