Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ranks (Emerald - Obsidian)
  • Hello. Well, I didn't know where to put this, so I assumed it could be a bug, and that I suggest you fix it (not in a rude way)

Basically, a while back I bought the Bedrock rank off your store for £150. When the new ranks came out, I recieved Emerald. I'm not happy with that, it ripped me off my money, I'll explain why.

Basically, although you may think it's okay, seeing as it has the exact same perks as Bedrock, it isn't. Because, it isn't what I payed for. I payed £150 for Bedrock, and Obsidian is currently £56 in the sale. That means I payed almost triple the amount it currently costs. Even without a sale on, I still payed for even more than that.

So, here's my point in short:
    Bedrock (£150) & Emerald (£75) equivalent ranks
    NEW rank added (Obsidian, (£113))
    Sale goes up, 50% off.
    I'm still Emerald, when the amount I payed should qualify for Obsidian.
    I want to get my moneys worth, and to do that I need Obsidian, as I payed even more money than how much it costs with AND without a sale.

I think what happened, was you got a bit confused, and just gave me Emerald because it had the same perks.

This isn't a threat, just mentioning it, you scammed me and that's illegal. Again, that wasn't a threat, or being rude, or being angry, I just wanted to keep you notified.

No hard feelings about this post, I just thought it was necessary because I feel like I'd be really happy on DanCraft if I had the rank I'm meant to.

Thanks!

Kind regards, Viivid~!
  • A little too late, the servers gonna die soon :/
  • @_XoRabbito_X Not that video again...
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • You are supposed to email [email protected] for the rank back xD