Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Hello! Another friendly suggestion from me, no more asking for things, just an idea to make the server more exciting!

I wanted to know why you removed Creative; I personally think that was a really good section of the community. It contained healthily (not inappropriate) speaking players, cool builds and fun rps!

Anyway, my suggestion is that you add it back!

Thanks!

Kind regards, Viivid~!

PS: Comment down below if you know why they removed Creative!
    PPS: Comment down below if you agree they should add it back!
  • they should
  • creative is good cause its name crative
  • ^^ I Agree
  • Creative was removed due to the simple reason of that Decemeber 5th, Dancraft was realeased in v5-BETA It only had factions and creative as they revamped everything, Pretty much!
    Slowly they added servers back. First factions and skyblock, Then Ulti, Then Ulti classic, Oppvp and kitpvp all at the same time. The most recent server (gamemode) realease was Prison.
    This is why creative was/is removed/no longer accessable.
    All we can do is spam the reports section with Ideas with the title "Report" then the suggestion in the main body.
    As Kubsz is mainly only active in the reports.
    Dan only does really important threads, He does check the forums once in a while.
  • i hate Creative
  • Message removed by administrator
  • good point
    add back creative