Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Where Are My Keys?!?
  • I bought 14 diamond keys and 12 special diamond keys at around 11:30 your time, i was waiting until 12:30 and i still didnt get my keys, so i dont what to do i spent 22$ on the keys and yeah.
    Thanks
  • bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump thats bs btw
  • Remove the "where are my" and the "E" in "keys" and remove the "?!?" then read what it says
  • And btw, they are in the land of Narnia. Unfortunately, to get to Narnia, you have to dial 911 and ask for the address to get to my house to enter the portal to Narnia. Boom.
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Panda isn't fat IRL btw
  • I wonder how people know what other players look like IRL. .-.