Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Welp i guess i had a good time until today, when i found out i was falsely muted for 'advertisement of another server.' being a donator, i am officially pissed that this server would do some crap like this. You guys are gonna close this stupid discussion for 'lack of proof.' Im a kid and the rank on this stupid server was a birthday present. I cannot buy unmute, and therefor this birthday present for me is useless now. No, i do not have any screen shots because all screen shot upload platforms are incompatible with my operating system. I was enjoying this server, but because I'm muted on it, i feel as if I've got nothing to lose. Kubz, you let me get abused by LeoTheRock, and did nothing about it but close my thread. xGreem, you were my best friend on the server. taylor, you helped me get better at MC. Oskain, you started me off in prison, and got me into the server. Thank you all!

~ _NG_TheOnlyNexus
  • you were muted for putting mineplex's server ip in the chat. and spam
  • Message removed by administrator
  • I did not put Mineplex's server IP in the chat, and I did not spam. And i will Not kill myself. Please show me screen shots of when i put Mineplex's server IP in. I may have spammed a little bit. But i really don't know why this crap should be happening.
  • Message removed by administrator