Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• I am leaving because the staff on here don't care about us anymore to read appeals and in general, also someone on skyblock was a twat and stole my igs, it was either rashood/mohd or red_rocket81. Also well I'm muted and theres nothing I can do but complain. I've been on this server for about 2 years with the names of: Got_Waffles, CrazyBoomWaffles, _Immortals_ , Digloo and Blewk. It used to be fun playing Prison Skyblock Creative Ulti etc. But now no one goes on and its just not fun anymore. No I won't giveaway my stuff and If I do it will go to people that deserve it including NorpTheDork, CrazyBoomCreeper, ItzJqke and maybe some other people I forgot to mention. Farewell friends and enemys.
  • Even though I don't know you I feel you I have been with this server for 2 years and each update it gets worst and worst. Greifing in skyblock used to be against the rules and no one did it but now its like a daily thing. Its either Dan is bankrupt or he doesn't care about this server
  • Yea and hes never even on anymore, he doesn't care he just makes kubsz handle it and he can't do it all himself so he pays attention to some people and not others, Dc used to be so much fun not its just an excuse for a server. Oh and I forgot to say I might give stuff to NotoriousSlayer, sorry I forgot to mention you xD
  • and me too? :D

also bye Digloo. You will be missed.
  • cheers dig it was fun pvping with you back in the day