Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• sure, I would like to.
  • How do you know that its reset tomorrow?
  • I think its last day tommorow and resst after that
  • wow what a savage advertising on the forums
  • crypher m8 this isn't advertising. Advertising is giving out an ip. If they say a server name thats nothing. People say badlion all the time so im assuming everyone should be muted now? such a kid
  • @WitherStrafez I apologize for my very delayed resoponse, however i came across the dancraft forums once again and I happened to stumble across your very educated, obviously very thought out response.

I'd like to inform you that what t0mmo was asking for was to get someone on hcteams to play sotw with him. What does this mean? Oh, Thats right. He is asking for another player to join another server.

Next time you try to be a smartass maybe consider using your head to create a much more educated, constructive response.

Bite me :)
  • I'll play if u have shit
  • Uh, actually, I once asked if anyone wanted to play Skywars on Hypixel in front of Kubsz. Nothing happened. No idea why you're wasting time on a late post...
  • I'd like to point out that t0mmo wasn't advertising. Advertising is promoting or announcing a product. He merely asked if anyone wanted to join a faction. Seems im the smartass now, huh?
  • @Markowl Yea actually, you are being a smartass. t0mmo was trying to get Dancrafts players onto another server. Case fucking closed. Wonder why "badlion" , "mineplex" etc is censored when you type it in hypixel's chat? Because by mentioning another server you are potentially dragging other players to other servers. A prime fucking example of this is when VanillaAids said clearly which you obviously failed to see before making your dumb fucking response, "I'll play if you have shit" . What does this say to you? To me it says t0mmo has got one of Dancrafts players to join another server. Sure, it might not be the direct and utterly exact fucking description of "advertising" but you have to be retarded to not see where im getting at.
  • Well, I tried being peaceful. But it seems your dumbass is straight iodine. If he was "advertising," don't you think that this thread would've been closed by now? I mean, Panda's thread about his server got closed. Now, let's talk about hypocrisy. Speaking of people not reading before responding, it seems YOU did not read my first comment. I gave you a good example of how it wasn't advertising, yet YOU did not acknowledge it. As for your first response, all he asked was if anyone wanted to start a faction. That doesn't mean he's luring in others. If he was advertising, he'd be asking if anyone wanted to join a server. Now, I'm no English expert, but I'm pretty sure dragging other people into another server would be asking, "HEY! JOIN THIS/MY SERVER! ITS BETTER THAN THIS ONE, HERES THE IP! Just because I have a different opinion means I'm a dumbass? Wow. God, you can't say anything without some shithead getting real salty.
  • Tina, where are you? I need another smartass's opinion on this!
  • I'll play
  • @Markowl I still fail to see your point. On any other server i've been on, asking other players if they want to join another server is considered advertising. And your response still remains completely childish. If we are going to debate then why don't you explain how im wrong with reasonable evidence. I don't see proof that u said that in front of Kubz, And if u did, Kubz is the only staff member on this server. He's just 1 opinion. I've been staff on several other servers ( I really don't give a flying fuck if you don't believe me.) And what t0mmo did can be considered a offense. Back to the Kubz ordeal, Again, he is just 1 opinion. If there were other staff members on this server, this situation would have been handled differently. I bet you that if you went on Hypixels website and just posted " Anyone wannnna joinn my mineman f4ction on hcteams11!1??///? " a staff member would close it because first off, this isnt hcteams website and second, its considered advertising.

May I point out that another player just volunteered to join this kids faction.. (Which on a side note hcteams map 13 ended like fucking 2 months ago people.) From an owners point of view, this is potentially another lost player, who could have maybe donated to the server.

Please make your next response actually thought through. Do you not see my point? Do you now know where im trying to get at? If you don't, Prove me wrong. Because your last response didn't help your case at all. You basically just said "yo tat one dude Kubz d1dnt cl0se this post yet s00 hhehhehe im rite."
  • wow, did Crypher become staff or something?
  • .... im not staff on dancraft
  • First off, I'd like to thank you for not being salty on your response. I've been on this server for a while, (I quit and am now lurking the forums) and I'm tired of all this mindless cursing.

I got nothing. If I were to make an explanation, I'd be repeating what I said. I truly do believe that he isn't doing anything wrong. If you think he's breaking the rules, then by all means, report him. After all, you ARE a staff member on some other server. Whether t0mmo gets sanctioned will determine who was right.

On another note, why are you still here? This thread is about 2 months old. Can't hold a grudge?
  • @Markowl I quit also since the server is dead, and Dan seemed to have given up on the server.

I'm honestly here because I saw WitherStrafez very educative response. And tbh I love arguing.

I would have handled this situation as a staff member differently, but at the end of the day, im not the higher authority so I shouldn't be worried about people ruining this community.

Kubz has decided not to punish t0mmo and i'm fine with that. I respect Kubz for staying with this server for so long and he shall rule this kingdom as he likes.
  • Content removed by administrating website. For further information, please contact administrator.