Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Thoughts on Reset! Give your Opinions
  • So I think that we should & shouldn't have a reset, . I'm for reset because people are getting to OP and for people who haven't got anything they don't really have a fighting chance, like on ulti people have p6 and amazing loot and others don't even have p4. I miss when everyone just went out in reg gear but now everyones in p4-p6 and some people cant even pvp without getting killed as soon as they jump from spawn.

However on skyblock people say they are sick of their islands and they see it all the time but they have the power to reset their islands or even join other peoples and work with them. However I think we should just reset the starting island because It actually sucks and its the same everytime. we should have different starting island choices. On the other hand people are becoming so rich having like 30+ igs and others cant afford one.

Guys please tell me your thoughts on the reset and what you think?
  • I mean i have the 18th or 19th or 20th highest bal but yeah i would like a reset as long as we keep our ranks.
  • ^ can you fit through any doors with the size of your fucking ego?
  • Reset this joint
  • Just add more stuff instead of resetting.
  • R e s e t