Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Official Chaotic Recruitment and Officer Application
  • This is the OFFICIAL Chaotic Recruitment and Officer Application Thread.
    We're gonna be setting up a rank system that will go like this.
    -=[Recruit]=-
    -=[Member]=-
    -=[Semi-Trusted]=-
    -=[Trusted]=-
    -=[Trainee]=-
    -=[Mod]=-
    You get Recruit when you join right off the bat, and Member after a week or so.
    You get Semi-Trusted once one Officer decides they can trust you.
    You get Trusted after at least 2 Officers decide your trustable
    You get Trainee after you apply and get accepted(Must be atleast Trusted to apply for Trainee).
    -=[Application]=-
    IGN:
    Maturity Level:
    Pvp Skill(1-10):
    Raiding(1-10):
    Why you want Mod:
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod:
    Please put a lot of thought into these questions and be honest.
    Trainees will be demoted if they do an unauthorized unclaimall, mess with the faction name, or change the desc without permission, inviting people with negative power... etc(No warning, only 1 chance to reapply)
    You will gain Mod after 2 weeks as Trainee(3 weeks if second chance)

• IGN: xGreem
    Maturity Level: Kinda
    PvP Skill: not good at all
    Raiding: Good
    Why I want mod: I want to clean Chaotic of all the bad players, as I am active most the day.
    Why I'd be valuable to the faction ad mod: Because the faction would be clean of negative/bead people.

Hopefully you accept paksfam!
  • IGN:TripleKill
    Maturity Level: 8/10 (expect on forums, I joke around on forums)
    Pvp Skill(1-10): 9/10
    Raiding(1-10): 7/10
    Why you want Mod: I don't
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod: I'm not applying for mod.
  • xGreem has been promoted to Trusted, TripleKill has been invited!
  • @paksjr remove me from the faction. My account got hacked and I don't think you want a hacked account in Chaotic that is Trusted...
  • -=[Application]=-
    IGN: PandaLuvsPussy
    Maturity Level: Over 69 thousand
    Pvp Skill(1-10): Vape.gg
    Raiding(1-10): wizardhax.com
    Why you want Mod: i wunt mud cuz i iz swug n i urhm ned fwend i iz lowner
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod: #ETB & Inside yow 24/7
  • @paksjr I joined, give me base coords in pm, for now Ill just use a private vault I ahve
  • -=[Application]=-
    IGN: Dex_deh_fox
    Maturity Level: 85 %
    Pvp Skill(1-10): I'll say about a 7
    Raiding(1-10): 9 I am pretty good at raiding
    Why you want Mod: I wanna be noticed for being something than just a gamer i wanna be more ... also i am extremely Over Powered on dancraft i could be good use think about it -Dex
  • @xGreem will do, hope you get the account back soon.
  • dex_deh_fox has been invited!
  • IGN: RushHork
    Maturity Level: Can be a cunt some times
    Pvp Skill(1-10): WizardHax
    Raiding(1-10): WizardHax
    Why you want Mod: To inside you and make ur life HELL
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod: Yes i can inside you
  • @paksjr UPDATE: I was banned by the hacker. I have my account back, but I don't have my money or Credits on DC. I will miss you all.
  • I hacked it bahahahahahahahahhahahaha
  • @VanillaAids just one question, why? You were my friend....
  • Like srs I cut.
  • IGN:DillPickle199
    Maturity Level:umm...
    Pvp Skill:theres not a word for how bad it is
    Raiding:I found a book in a raid that says where other raids are :P
    Lol im already in Chaotic i did this for fun
  • DillPickle you are already in XD
  • Lol i got recruited cause im homeless
  • xD the poor hillbillys
  • Ign Ollierugbystar
    Levels of maturity 75%
    Pvp skill 8
    Rading 9 I'm good at bulding cannons
    Why I wanna to be mod I don't I just want to help the factoin
  • -=[Application]=-
    IGN: DancraftAdmin
    Maturity Level: 10/10
    Pvp Skill(1-10): 9.5
    Raiding(1-10): 8.5
    Why you want Mod: I dont want Mod, just want a Faction to chill in and skype people.
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod: Not applying for mod.
  • Invites Sent!
  • -=[Application]
    IGN: Zirocco
    Maturity Level (1-10): 8/10
    PvP Skill (1-10): 11/10 (jk like 10/10)
    Raiding Skill (1-10): 5/10 Im not too good at canon xD
    Why i want to be mod: I think it will be funny to be mod and help in a big faction and a active faction. And i like to help.
    Why you'd be valuable to the faction as Mod: Im good at pvp i would help alot whenever anyone needs help. I wouldnt promote anyone without asking Paksjr. And im a nice person. I wouldnt abuse my mod powers commands such as /f kick /f inv without having permission by Paksjr or someone really high in the faction.

Im adding one extra to the Application.

Base Building (1-10): 8/10 im very pacient and im good at build and im fast. Im also good at genning walls and i do it fast. My old base was very big and around 30 walls unlucky someone like glitched in it or someone insided it. Anyways it took me like 1 day to build in total it was 50x50 and 42 high.

Best wishes.//Zirocco
  • sorry @Zirocco but i dont think youre gonna be in Chaotic ;-; sorry. it would be fine exept for a couple facts: 1: youre team with Krabban03 i beleive. no problem there hes op but thats the point! i wont say names but one of our members scammed him so you could give him easy acces to our base. 2: youre teamed with Xiln for gods sake! here at Chaotic we hate hackers, we dont let them i. *cough cough* Xiln *cough cough* 3: everytime i come close to killing Xiln (this has happend more than once) you come and save him then 2v1 me ._. so, very sorry Zirocco but...
  • @LucasBurger911 listen i didnt apply for you i applied for paks to answer right? 2nd Paks and Krab are friends lmao. Since when are you leader to say if i got in or not. Why would krab inside paks? And i wanna be mod, doesnt mean i have to get to the head base where all igs etc are right? I said i like to help i didnt say I want a tp to the base thats bc i wanna be mod. Krab quit Dancraft btw so dw. And who even scammed krab? Bro im good at pvp and building bases instead of raid your base i could make a new one lol. Bro the 3rd bull shit you typed lmao that wasnt even me. My sister always plays on my account because shes banned for wrong reason and shes very good friend with Xiln. I hope i still can be in Chaotic and i wanna talk about this with Paksjr the leader not you sorry.

Paks try to find me or krab on Dancraft and say you want to talk to me please i wanna talk about that Lucas wrote lol. Lucas btw look in best pvpers thing paks said im very high up so sure dont invite me to Chaotic. Im not gonna fight paks even if we enemy paks helped me many times in pvp (Thanks paks <3) Hope i still get a chance in Chaotic Bye.