Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Kubsz I got a letter for you :D
  • So hello this is jimmy. I am a big fan of Dancraft but barely anyone plays. I was just asking if you could try to get this server popular again. Also no one wants to play in a server which hackers are always on and when some of the servers are messed up. Like factions, spawn is claimable, and ppl are also bypassing some of the rules. Please take this to thought and try to make dancraft again :D.
  • jimmy i agree. dancraft was fun and still, is my favourite server, but now its getting so unpopular that no one should even care to buy ranks. ;-;
  • True, But the thing is dc is 50/50 in populate but its just the lack on staff and hackers getting banned. Kubsz needs to find some new staff like people that are calm and know why to ban hackers/people abusing. #MakeDCGreatAgain
  • DC is turning to shit because everyone is FREAKIN DAMN QUITTING!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • We need more staff, clone Kubsz :/
  • Agreed, but while it's like this, just try to enjoy it.