Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

READ dc vote for best pvper :D
  • ok, basically this is my plan: their are many great pvpers on this server such as paksjr, Hexogons, KrazyBubble, Ferrari_Hunter14 (some who dont even play anymore like BenTheDork) and even some that were banned like NorpTheDork were awesome pvpers. and recently i was thinking: whos the best pvper on dancraft of ALL time? (no hackers ffs XD) so i was wondering, i know i have my own oppinion of whos the best pvper of all time, but i was thinking why dont i leave it up to you guys? in the comments below, say the person of your choice, and in a couple months ill add up all the votes and see who really IS the best pvper on the server! please vote and thanks for reading this idea! :D
  • umm. the best pvper is definetly not me. xD
  • Hexogons? Btw Ferrari hax sometimes... my vote goes to Norpa12 or whatever his name is now
  • XD so many great geusses! @CowGirlMads legit :) thank you @Markowl for voting! btw idek who Norpa12 is :P the only related name ik is NorpTheDork
  • keep voting people! so far Norpa12 is the best pvper on the server! :3
  • Norp, Me, Charlie, Or paksjr XD
  • Love the confidence...
  • wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........................................................
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ hi
  • MarkOwl I was pretty good back then...
  • Markowl jimmy is damn good dude
  • I think NorpTheDork, jimmyextreme576,paksjr or KrazyBubble
  • Oh and BenTheDork/Tina89
  • Norpa12 is NorpTheDork....
    also there was this guy named zirroco who's good at pvp and Charliesant is up there aswell. Ipinqyou is also a candidate.
  • i cant confirm, but @jimmyextreme576 said Zirroco uses jitter click.
  • PVP VOTE UPDATE: thanks to everyone for voting! so far NorpTheDork/Norpa12 is in the lead! :D
  • noone remembers the oldschool kitpvp legends?
  • Jitter Clicking is a legit way to pvp, if you actually jitter, if your using a macro or triggerbot or some shit like that then...
  • I was better than CharlieSant when Salted_PvP was here. But it would be Norp for sure I think. but I think I should be up their
  • I know who the best pvper is!!! Firewolf500! Jk Its probably norp
  • Me... I'm really good especially with anything but Kohi

• I think Norp is gonna win no shit.
  • @Daityas ikr? its insane to me no one has voted Fott or BenTheDork! how ever i dont know if many people remember the old school pvpers/dont know. how ever, this is all up to the fans so :P anyways thanks everyone and keep the voting up! :D if you ask me these votes all seem pretty accurate
  • BEST PVPER UPDATE: NorpTheDork is still in first! here are the votes so far:
    1st: NorpTheDork: 4
    2nd: (tie) CharlieSant, jimmyextreme576, and paksjr
    3rd: (tie) TripleKill, KrazyBubble, BenTheDork, Zirroco(ive been told he uses jitter, no biggie but no one else here uses it), IPinqYou, Teo161.
    thats all the votes, and all the top pvpers! keep up the great voting! ill have an update later!
  • 1st: 4 votes
    2nd: 2 votes
    3rd: 1 vote
  • NorpTheDork
  • Ikr Daityas
  • I think 99.9% of the server forgot about @Fott
  • @Fott is actually really easy for me, he's not that great, so is CharlieSant :))))))) Brody___ is quite good but then diiiiied............
  • If i'm remembering correctly Brody__ toggled or something, either that or its some other guy with a name starting with B
  • Brody_ was a hacker. :3
  • OMFG HOW TF DID EVERYONE FORGET Oloy12!
  • just so everyone knows ill do the draw on january 1st (ill do it on january 30th depending on how many votes keep coming in) thank you all for your comments on this post! keep it up! :D
  • popularity contest
  • Chickens64, Darkshadow5353, Chickens64, Daityas and MineMaralit are the best if you guys are looking for a definitive answer btw
  • @Phillyk dude you said Ckickens64 twice lol. @TripleKill not really a popularity contest like @NorpTheDork is da bomb.
  • Minemaralit is ez, and Chicken's skill is not at the level it used to be. (Btw Minemaralit abuses a bug to escape death very often in kitpvp)
  • Philly, don't forget MuteMC. I know he hacked, but he was still really good when he stopped.
  • MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE jk,
  • I said chicken64 twice for a reason lol
  • Instead of a drawing we could easily just have a tournament on a PvP server and settle it
  • that could work but wed have to contact everyone whos been voted so far and alot of these voted people have not been active for quite a long time however thats a great idea! thanks for that idea @PhillyK :D keep voting everyone!
  • ASuspiciousPingu, NorpTheDork, RushHork Also BTW Jimmy is Ez As Fuck
  • Pretty much none of the old players play anymore, they were the best pvpers. ;p
  • Rushhorks trash lol