Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Bedrock.
  • Obsidians have that
  • yea but we bought bedrock for that obby costs the same price as bedrock and all bedrocks got emerald how is that fair?
  • The rank Emerald is bedrock, just with a different names. It has lost some perks though, such as /fly and /invsee. Yes, as Sympual said, Obsidian rank has both of those commands along with much more. If you bought bedrock for $150, you can send [email protected] an e-mail explaining that you still have emerald, and they will check for how much money you spent on ranks. If you have spent more than $150 on ranks, you will be given a coupon code to use at the shop to get Obsidian rank for free. Dancraft is not "lying". When you bought the rank, if you happened to read the terms and conditions, which you probably didn't because nobody does but me, but it said that they have the rights to take the rank away from you and to remove perks from some ranks. Before you assume Dancraft is lying, actually read information and use common sense.
  • If you didn't buy Bedrock in V2 you'll most likely just get a coupon for the rank not the rank it self. I bought bedrock in V2 when it was 250$ so that's why I got mine back just email at: [email protected] and see what they say or do.