Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Rank Issue: Please check it out and help
  • Hey, Im Umby.
    I used to play on dancraft around 3 or more years ago. I loved the server back then and i donated for emerald or obsidian (Forgot exactly which of those it was i think obsidian). Sadly, I quit because of inactive players but I'm back but when i joined It said Im only a gold rank. Maybe ranks changed not really sure but Can I have the rank i donated for back. Please and thank you.
    IGN HISTORY:
    UmbyUndertale
    UmbyMCU
    UmbyDC
    HeyItzUmby
    SpyPlayZ
    IanTheSpy
    spyguy119

Hopefully Dan or a different staff can deal with this please

P.S not sure if I need any proof I purchased it but if i do I dont have any proof of a purchase that was 3 years ago haha
  • Showing proof would help get your rank back, also I know that if you change your name in some servers you lose your stats and everything but I think you keep your rank. Good Luck getting your rank back.
  • @StormyBlizzard That is incorrect. Players are instructed to email the support team for payment/rank issues.

@UmbyUndertale please copy and paste the contents of this thread into a email to this email: [email protected]
  • Sorry for not being clear, I did not mean to post your proof(receipt of the rank or such). I saw your question as a should I or shouldn't I. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and @_xIPandaCritzlx_ is correct about how to get you rank back.
  • @StormyBlizzard Mr. Minimod. Before you go around telling people INCORRECT information, Make sure its 100% CORRECT.
  • Dang Panda, don't gotta be that rude.
  • LOL StormyBlizzard Panda is actually right 4 once
  • @StormyBlizzard I'm just really toxic on forums.. Not so toxic in game, but I am quite toxic.