Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Might aswell quit dancraft because of me not getting unbanned
  • Hello The Dancraft Community It has been a long run but i think its my time to quit or just stay i belive i should quit because i have been banned over 8 times now and i think its not to stop.I will still have dancraft as a server in my multiplayer but to all the players in the dancraft community i do hope you all have a great time and i hope you guys can figure a way to fix you're Anticheat i will miss this server but like im saying for all the players in dancraft please fix it fast.Well Now i know i have been a retard and a jerk and other things but i do hope you will forgive me for all the stuff i would give you all my stuff but like im about to tell you im perm banned on dancraft and i think its time for me to go and play something else because you all know Minecraft itself is dieing it has been a long run with minecraft it has been loved since it came out but now its just dieing off the new games are like Roblox or CSGO and many more stuff.So If i do get unbanned i will mostly come on sometimes but if i dont well you will maybe see me next time the reset is well im not making this so i can talk about minecraft dieing or me getting banned or other games im here to say that everyone who was my friends past friends teams i hope you will have a great time in Dancraft and hope if dan forgets about this server i hope you get a better owner who will not be inactive and will fix and do stuff about the Anticheat,Pvp,Hackers,Amount Of Mod's.Well I would like to say to everyone if you do buy an rank and hack it is you're fault like i done with saying i will ddos people im sorry to the guy i said i would ddos but i was having a bad time so last time sorry.Well Guys lets get to the point if i do get unbanned i will either play it or move on to another game... so to all my friends Norp Paul and many more goodbye for a long time and might not come back until i get unbanned i will not threaten people anymore or be a jerk and kill people who just want to team but all to the hackers i hope you get banned for hacking on a great and funny and good server you are making the server die and i know you guys dont care well once they get a new owner you will either be banned or the owner will not even care like dan but i know one thing that they cant even pvp good because we have a "Advantige" With our ranks when we payed for them by out selfs and wasted money on a game what might not even stay in minecraft like one day we will see Unknown Host where it says dancraft and we will all be gutted about it and loose friends and teams but it is our faults for doing that and dans fault.So Remember one day we will see dancraft as Unknown Host and will not ever see eachother usless you play the same server or skype or other stuff you know.But also this isnt about dancraft this is about other stuff i will be quiting soon or today i have spent a long time on here i was here since v2 and will be for a long time but i think that time is ran out of time because if you think about it dan himself has a youtube channel and mostly plays on CSGO but we could come back as a team and play without hackers and get people who want mod or helpers who will help in chat who will tell them that how to spell or say commands well once again goodbye to the dancraft community i know you wont miss me because i was a jerk but like i said i wish you can forgive me for my personality well that is me and i will stay like that for the rest of my life.Dancraft i hope you get a better owner and not an inactive one like dan but i would like to say to all my friends who teamed with me when i was a member or gold rank Norp i will miss you as a friend because you were one of my friends who teamed with me when i was gold like paul.Paul i will miss you as much as Norp Well goodbye everyone from
    nathan1828
    Unknown_Pvperz
    KristoperPvper
    TheWelshFarmerEd
    And Now xCombo_Stratx
    Well there is one person who i would like to say bye to if he ever reads this goodbye Elite_Pvperz or Jimmyextreme i will miss you but like you said you quit and will mostly not come back because of the dancraft being one of the most server with hackers on it.OpticIllusion,BoreDumb,Paul,Norp,_xXPanda,QuickDropping,CharlieSant,Paksjr,And Many more people goodbye but once more goodbye everyone

https://gyazo.com/f5dd9071ec0642d9800ed97fcf1a4c93 Last time to say sorry to all the people who i been a jerk to also kubsz im sorry for being mad at you when i got perm banned for a ddos threat i know that threatens the whole server because i could've done something to the server but lucky i dont know how to ddos because im not an mlg hacker xD well goodbye To The Dancraft Community. -nathan1828
  • Okay. I didn't read this only the last paragrapth But okay. Bai. you won't be missed nah i'm jkin.

pce out.
  • bye :( too bad u wont stay
  • stop whining ed
  • lol i wont miss you. you were a hacking and a pain i the ass
  • Please make proper paragraphs.
  • Did you ever learn about paragraphs? an audience will not want to read a big blob of words, It looks like so much in a blob, so for that reason I'm going to say no one will read your apology/farewell, good day. lol
  • seeya later old friend <3
  • Farewell M8 u will be missed
  • DrunkPowerRanger is alive?
  • Why does his formatting matter? He's saying goodbye. I mean, if you don't want to read it (don't get me wrong I'm not going to either, too long) then don't.

@TheWelshFarmerEd, just remember, do NOT wear your sombrero in a goofy fashion. Adios amigo!!1!1!1
  • just leave no one cares a bout you and your loss.not our fault that u decide to hack,and dont say that it because the other people hack becuase i see plenty of people not hacking and there doing fine its mostly you so just leave and gtfo dont hit your self on the way out...

pce