Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Wow i never knew that would happen .-.
  • Well this isnt anything but that the dancraft community is growing yesterday i saw this server with about lets say 142 people if that was it. But when i looked on today i saw the server with about 400 people on it i dont know what happened did people advertise on different servers or did this get mentioned on a youtubers channel or youtubers play it now idk but i think it is good to see more players on it but there is a bad thing with it.The bad thing about having a lot of players is that they can either hack or they can see hackers and report and if they see noone is replying they will just leave and if it is youtubers that will be a massive change about dancraft they can make video's and say how bad dancraft is and how much hackers is on it and its p2w but i think its a good thing that dancraft is getting more people well here is the screenshot i took when i saw it https://gyazo.com/3cf0dceea4a35bfda0dd25125bbac2e4 well cya. -Combo
  • It's true, most of them were just bots. :(
  • oh well nvm my discussion its just bots xD and xNinjaPandaPvPx i wouldnt even know so dont call me a dumbass -.- because i cant get on the server because i got perm banned for something what was worth a perm mute