Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• So, when i started playing this server 3 years ago, it was really one of the funnest servers i had ever played. I loved every mini games, with the skywars, hunger games, dangames, etc. Then, when the new server updates i find the server a lot less interesting, and its not as original as it used to be, it became like most other faction servers. I think you guys know that because you've been starting to add the old minigames back in. Honestly, i think a lot more players would play on this server if the old Dancraft was back.

-TheRoyalKing (with the support of other friends)
  • Every og player misses the old dancraft. The server had SO much potential. Probably would have been one of the most popular out there today if Dan could keep up with development. But tbh dude I would be surprised if this server lasts another year. Dan has resorted to botting and player spoofing because he isn't racking in big digits anymore. I think we should all appreciate what we have right now on the server because Dan is probably planning on shutting it down soon.