Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Well Here We Are
  • Hey people of Dancraft... or what is left of it...,
    As we are all aware Dancraft has been going down hill these past months. We have lost so many people that used to play this server and it is truly a shame because those people were part of Dancraft's daily community. I (and I am sure other veterans on here can also relate) remember when Dancraft was new and there were hundreds of people on. Then as the years went by the teams we established started getting smaller and smaller. It seems like if you gain one person, three others quit. The hacker rate went up which evidently is one of the reasons Dancraft lost it's population, but at the same time people constantly complained about false bans (which I can understand being a victim multiple times myself). I think that the true players, along with myself, can say that Dancraft at one point was a great server in which people knew people and everyone enjoyed the game. Now it is a memory that not all of us can say the same about. Personally, I REALLY hope that people will consider (re)joining to grow back the server we once had and conquered. As painful as it is watching everyone that I knew for years leave, and witness the server that once was- die off, I am planning on staying every dreadful week until the very end, for I have my reasons. One being- I was here for the beginning and I will remain until the very end. As stupid as it sounds, I find it extraordinarily difficult to resign from Dancraft. I am so happy that some people moved on with their lives, parting from the video games to journey on to a new adventure, because that is there beautiful decision to go on with their life. The most heart wrenching thing is to see the "Goodbye" forums, because that is the last time you will see that person you once knew. There is no major point to this discussion but to point out the obvious. Hopefully we can become what we once were. I will always remember the legends and old players that were apart of the Dancraft community, for they are memories to cherish, not to forget. "Everyone who says hello will say goodbye, sometimes without warning or giving a reason why" - Anonymous writer.
    All we can do is sit and watch, or walk away and try again.
    It was a pleasure and an honor meeting you guys, love you all, maybe one day we'll meet again - SapphireGlaze <3
  • I seriously have have no idea who the heck you are but the server will probably stay dead forever. The chance that the server will grow back to the state it used to be is 0% DC was indeed a great server that everyone enjoyed, but unfortunately it will stay like this unless the csgo jerking FGT aka DansTooGood finally decides to come back and revive the server to its original state. I don't see this happening anytime soon so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
  • @Ajdhd I believe your figure (0% chance) is incorrect. I'd also argue it may be worth getting your hopes up... That's all I have to say.
  • I miss the way this server used to be. Would be awesome if it would grow again!
  • Wow. Dan's alive.
  • @admin Is this a late "April Fools!"
  • I'm guessing it is... Besides. you wont be able to revive the server.
  • @Admin Plz revive dancraft. Idk how. But plz.
  • @admin dan or whoever you are can you please refund all the purchases I have ever made.
  • ^ same here
    wasted over £300 on this shitty server
  • @admin Oshit, lets see about that sunshine ;^) Incorrect you say? hahaha ur a jokester m9.
  • If Dan actually updates the server, I'll start playing MC again. Until then, it's Overwatch for me.
  • Sapphire, I really get what your saying, This server used to be so fun and interesting. It's all The "False Bans" That did wreck it I was a victim of them too. I Wish we could revive it but everyone that commented on here If we all could work on one server at a time, I believe it would actually work.. We Will not give up hope! Everyday lets make a effort to spend 10 minutes at LEAST! Lets start With Ulti, Factions, or Skyblock.
    Thanks Love <3,<br />
  • I miss Skywars anyone remember bomb arrow kit? :D Its why I bought gold rank them only days with 1k people
  • Bet everyone gets banned by accident because of optifine xD
  • The server has been dead for ages. There's no way it will go back to how it used to be.
  • I do get what ur saying tho, I used to love this server and its kinda sad now. I have so many great memories from dancraft
  • Maybe its just taking them a really long time to update it because they have to make new stuff? I doubt thats true. But eh.
  • Well hello there folks
    and welcome ack to my youtube channel
  • I gave up on the server returning to it's former glory several months ago, the few times I logged in, it was either full of hackers or empty of everyone, The server ain't coming back.
  • Dan's gay don't @me
  • he spends $199 a month to keep this server running, surely he'll revive it?
  • Wow @admin is still alive
  • It's over, it's been dead for along time now. Dan doesn't care about the server and he hasn't for years now, it was a "hobby" and a good way for him to make money in his eyes. The server has been the same since Christmas, not one thing has changed. It's time to move on and find a new server.
  • I know about the drama and shit we all took for this server, I myself am really sad to see this server go down. I played for years and it's really sad to see it go, I just re-entered dancraft's ip and found no one playing. I just watched my old videos and really wanted to see dancraft back up. Dan, get your shit together. Do you even know how many little kids loved your server and left because of your shitty investments. And whoever @admin is, you can't be vague about this shit anymore, we want dancraft back and it's either you tell us the details or we once and for all leave. The ball is in your court

Sincerely,
    A 3 Year+ player who made friends he has lost because of you.
  • I made such good friends on this server. Which sadly, some I have lost due to the server being dead. I really miss playing on dancraft, when it was actually good, and had 200+ players online. It got so boring when hardly anyone plays/played. Dan/Kubsz, please please revive the server.
  • DrunkPowerRanger, everyone already left, the only people that log on anymore are hacking scrubs that leave when they realize there's no kids to terrorize.