Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

1 mill prize, giveaway
  • Hey fam <3<br />I need all of ya'll's help.
    Everyone on this server is talented in some kind of way, e.g. Building, Pvp, etc. I need someone who is talented at making MINECRAFT SKINS.
    I need a skin of a brown guy (Make sure the skin isnt too dark, but isnt white coz im indian :P) that is gay. I like bright colours and I want the guy to stand out.
    Key Features:
    .Must be male
    .It can be either a steve model or alex model, preferably alex, but I dont mind coz im chilled out guy <3<br />.Skin colour of guy has to be a light brown colour or kind of tan
    .It should look really colourful and stand out
    .I'm gay so use that as inspiration

send me a link or something to look at the skin.
    You can make multiple skins if u want.
    Each person that enters competition will get 100k minimum in game.
    Winner gets 1 mill in game. Winner is the skin that I like the most
    I will give second place person that I liked the most 800k
    and third place will get 500k.

VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Include ur CURRENT IN GAME NAME that u want me to pay da moneysss too.

Usefull tip: If u dont know how to send the skin to me, u could use skindex or some random website, but I recommend that you put your skype name and whether or not ur doing the competition in the comments. By giving me ur skype name, I'll add ya and u can send me da images, no nudes tho....

Only send nudes if u got a big dick ;)

jks jks <3<br />
  • The more skins u make, the more of a chance u might win :P
  • Idk why you want to enter a giveaway for a shit server that no one plays on.
    Like just go find a new server like hypixel or try new things like actually go outside for once.