Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My personal view on where this server has gone.
  • Hello, probably been awhile since you've all heard from me, it's great to see all of those I saw on today. I am not the same as I was when I left, so this will be a completely appropriate, opinion-based post that I am writing. Unsolicited fights and hate toward me or my post will be ignored.
    Now I know what you're all thinking; why is HE back? I understand that when I left I may have caused some hatred or anger toward me, but that's not what I'm addressing today. Today, for the first time in at least a year and a half, I played, for one day, on Adan craft. My experience was, well, quite something. The server is VERY rundown, I'm mostly referring to the Christmas Package. I mean, for heaven's sake, it's almost July! The server itself isn't as fast and responsive as it used to be with my computer, but responsive enough to where I could play. There was almost no one I knew or no one in general on, which concerns me. If anyone can update me as to where literally EVERYONE went, that'd be very much appreciated. The server was quiet, obviously behind as I had to switch my version all the way back to 1.8.8 to even join the server. Hopping onto sky block (where, back in the day, I had my most presence online) it was just how Id left it a year and a half ago, literally everything, from my island to the shop, was the same. There was not a single difference from all the screenshots I had taken before I left. Everything was the same. Now, I know this doesn't mean much, but, in a year and a half I was expecting at least a minor change, like the completion of the tutorial island, which could've came into great use with newer player who had almost no idea what to do. Nothing was different.
    I know to all of you this must seem like hate mail and that I'm dissing the server, which, I guess in a way I am, but that's not the mark I'm trying to hit here. I'm just saying that, my inference, is that everyone left because Dan left the server again. I was really hoping when I joined on, i'd be reunited with those I was close with back in the days, but unfortunately I was not. Anyone who wants to respond to this can, I mean it's an open thread, so say something and I'll respond (most likely)
    Enjoy your afternoons.
  • Jesus you're fckihg late. It's been some time.
  • Tldr: the server went to shit
  • If you still want it explained to you why Dancraft is "dead", Well For one he never fixed any glitches. For two He never looked at the unbans, But he certainly liked banning you. Three Well lets be honest I haven't seen Dan on sense Christmas. So there in a nutshell Is why dancraft is "dead"

-Ducky.
  • its dead and will stay dead forever
  • Hey Drivin, I remember you from a while ago. We never talked to eachother but i remember you were always on. I changed my username from ASPuppygirl23 to AutumnPlayzMC almost a year ago. But I will say i do miss the old dc and people that used to be on and it is really run down.
  • I was ass at pvp and Still am.
    My old IGN was STEVETHECREATER.
    I really wish this server will change.
  • Duckling, people certainly liked seeing you get banned.
  • Dab stopped updating the server and then he quit, then Kubsz followed Dan and now its dead