Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I cannot hit...
  • So me and a few others on Dancraft cannot hit anyone... Im not sure about skyblock because I dont really play it but I would like to know is there is a solution that we could do? Also my Punch II bow isnt working when I try punch myself with it, i've tried multiple times (to make sure it isnt my timing) and every single time... Hope you can fix this. Cheers :)
  • Are you in god mode?
  • No, i've tried it loads of times, ive even wasted about 3 strengths and speed pots trying to kill someone then my hits dont register and dont effect him ;/
  • Oh now guess what, since you havetnt solved the problem I just died because I couldnt hit back, THANK YOU. THis is @#$! So do i get everything I had back or just deal with it? Cause I know that the stuff I lost was my best of everything. THANK YOU AGAIN
  • I once had this issue back a while ago on a different server. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I tried a couple of things and it fixed it. What I did was I made sure I wasn't in /god mode or any mode that didn't allow me to hit. Then, I deleted Minecraft and re-installed it. It still wasn't working, so I restarted my computer to see if my mouse was messed up, and I even tried with a new mouse but it wouldn't work. Eventually, I kept re-installing Minecraft and deleting all my mods and it worked.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions