Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Moderator Application?
  • So yes guys I know that most of you guys will say stuff such as he doesn't need moderators at the moment but like they say, if you fail once keep trying, don't let anyone ruin your dreams

IGN-
    RawrItsNikko (old names; nikko5186 & ChuckNorrisOP)

Rank-
    Obsidian Rank

Age-
    I am 15 years old but I am Mature enough to be a helper or staff but can also be fun

How long have I played Dancraft?-
    Well I'm not really sure what version it was or if it ran by the versions it does now but I'd say since v1 and if that's not it then v2(it was where the hub was nether brick and the portals were nether portals I believe) if you are also wondering, I have also been a moderator on a server that used to be really big kind of like mineplex but maybe like a few hundred people less but was a really popular server before it had to close do to not enough money to keep it up. I could possibly get the IP of it when it was up but I would need to find the owner.

Evidence-
    I can get the evidence through both screen recordings and screen shot pictures (will post a short video later of a hacker along with pics) but yes, I have the stuff necessary to get the evidence

Dedication to server?-
    Well I mostly always have free time on my hands that I can be on Dancraft for lots of hours being helpful.

Reason for applying?-
    Well I've noticed that that's of bans happen daily due to the fact of the new anti hack system sadly, and there are still hacks just using completely different alts and if they do get IP banned, then they just change their IP address. Example today I ran into a hacker (stickymicky13 I believe was his ign) using another alt and I told him I was recording which I was
    stay tuned and he said that if he does get banned he'll just get another alt so I told him about IP ban his response was "I'll just change my IP" but other than hackers on the server there are new people joining the server every day needing help everyday and 1 out 10 people are just jerks on the server.

~If not accepted
    If not accepted I do understand it. But at least make a low part of the staff that has just a few commands such a /mute for temp or /tempban. Why those two commands? So a higher staff member can see the temp mutes and temp bans but we must have evidence of why they were either muted or temp banned so that a higher staff member can think the punishment through and give them the rightful punishment.

Thank you for reading my application and taking your time out of your day
    Sincerely,
    RawrItsNikko
  • Sadly this will be denied. Please keep in mind that Dan hand picks moderators and admins for the server and players can not apply. The Dancraft community appreciates that you are trying to help, but the most you can do is record hackers and help people out in game, thanks!
  • Yes, I shouldn't get my hopes up at most but still trying :) I didn't really know that Dan hand picked his Moderator until like a month ago and I didn't try to become a moderator back then because I mostly just did nothing except play with my friends and messed around with them but if I knew about it that one day where he hand picked moderators I surely would've tried to be one. But still hopefully Dan, Admin, Or Kubsz see's the application and thinks about it thoroughly.
  • Admin isn't a real person, it's a community account ran by all the staff members and helpers. And Footiedan, stop denying people to be staff, while your acting like one yourself.
  • The amount of mini-mods are overwhelming.
  • I know right...
  • Beantie, like you're acting any different, wtf.
  • @Beantie did you even read the "How long have I played for" and if you see this name you didn't read the "IGN" also guys this was from another forum post :P
  • Nikko. Kubsz mentioned once that he was keeping his eyes open for a future helper.
  • applying doesn't help it only lowers chances lmao
    Nyprex, offensive, threatening or obscene language is not permitted and you can read our rules on the board below.
  • Nice comeback :)
  • I REMBER WHEN THE HUB WAS NETHERBRICK :D! and old ign ?
  • No pls Dont get mod!
  • Retweet^^^
  • Applying for mod lowers your chances. Stop trying please
  • This thread is so old. Why do people keep replying to it.
  • Ikr like I'm on mp trainee now...