Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Hi Dan, this is my staff application.
  • Hello, I see the shortage for staff on this Dancraft and would love to give back. I do not ban because people have skill, I seek proof first and would to help the community. I am good with bukkit and world edit and would like to give back to the community. I would go on everyday, and help people. I think Dancraft is dead now, but all it needs is more staff and updates. I would love be able to be a community manager, since I listen very well. I have gotten scammed a lot on Dancraft and would like to enforce the rules. I also would tell you some glitches i have stumbled across, such as a map glitch on ulti where you can stand on the barriers. I would thank you very much even if don't staff, that you do add some more.

Why should I be excepted by you?
    I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment on Dancraft. I am good at helping others and understanding people. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a usefull and helpfull member of your small team.
  • I hope to get staff for the good of the community.
  • Your not going to get staff, and I will never know why you think that by using some nonexistent format for a nonexistent staff application section will get you staff.
  • What do you mean "nonexistent format"? And I agree I most likely will not get staff, but It is worth a shot to be able to help people.
  • Until Dan makes an official application forum or submission site, there's no point in filling up the "General" discussion category with mod applications. Save yourself the time and wait for when and/or if they actually start looking to hire people. Props to you for caring and wanting to help out, but this just isn't the place and time to be filling up the discussion forums with applications that they probably won't even open. Doing so is the equivalent of going into a real life store and telling other customers that you want to work here and why you should, hoping that a manager will hear you.
  • Good point, I will keep that in mind, and if i somehow ever get staff I will most likely make you change your name.
  • @ELETRODYNAMIX Dan and Kubsz didn't seem to have a problem with my name back then when they read and replied to my posts on the forums, as well as talking with one of them on the server recently. It doesn't break any rules, so unless they change them, or address it as a problem to me personally, nothings changing because my name is awesome ;)
  • Hi there,
    Exactly as @NoFuxGiven says: Until Dan makes an official application forum or submission site, there's no point in filling up the "General" discussion category with mod applications. This statement is true. Also, the Forum Rules say: "You must not use any language which is offensive, racist or obscene including discrimination, **solicitation**, threats, actively advertising external servers/websites, bullying and spamming." (Notice: "solicitation")

Please don't make these solicitations if the Forum Rules tell you you can't!

Watch out, a Forum Moderator/Administrator could remove your post from the Forums or worse if they see this (like I would according to the Forum Rules).

Also, we shouldn't rant on each other and politely speak about the post.
    And, if you want to create yourself a good name in this community, speak with the mindset of wanting to help people with their issues. Not with the mindset of getting Staff Membership and having Power over other people. We all want to revive this community but we can't do that by ranting on each other. Keep peace.

Sincerely, Koen__2003
  • Dan is not a big fan of community staff teams. Reason saying is because in most cases, they do more harm than good, and one member of the staff team could potentially damage the reputation of the entire server. He only gives staff to the players that he knows or that he talks to a lot, but for your sakes, you are gonna get denied no matter what, and also why would you apply when there is no format? Just pointing that out there.