Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

buying igs on sb
  • contact me on here or sb with info !
  • DUCKY
    the ig that fell was mine!
    the pig is on ah!
    please, if u dont scam, give it back
    :(
  • please, i dont know how to prove it :( but plase belive me :(

if u dont then think of a way i can prove it :(((
  • i wish you luck @ReskinGetsRekt. You are really going to need it.
  • Reskin, I understand your jealous of my Island. You obviously seen my Ig Farm that had 6 igs! On that night you toured. Clearly you just want a IG, I mean it was worth a try. But your not getting it over on me.
  • You're* and *saw my ig farm
  • :( im not lying :(
  • Should have gotten proof after a big transaction/ handling expensive items like that. Even if it means recording your whole session. Otherwise, no one knows who is telling the truth :/

If you did mess up, then don't feel so down about it. It happens. I lost an ig and tons of good stuff a few times. Move on and make up that money instead of complaining on the forums.

If you're trying to stain a spawner from TheCuteDuckling, then getgoodskrub lol.
  • @NoFuxGiven I will explain what happened, So when I came back on to record before the "reset" about a week ago he seen me and said:"hey duckling I remember you". I said Hi back and he said "Can I see your island it must be big". I said yes and he seen my ig grinder I went to bed leaving him to tour not added of course. The next day supposebly "last night" I stole his ig. True fact I wasn't ever on his island nor have i been scene.
  • The Cute you act so f***ing innocent but you're the biggest scammer on dancraft

And your not getting banned because your like "BFFs" with Dan
  • I never said that.