Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

WOW FALSE BANNED FOR 30MIN 2x IN 2 DAYS WHAT THE HELL?
  • Look at your anti-cheat because I have been banned on my japzhu account twice in 2 days, what have I done, I am a legit player and look at why I was banned, you'll see it was legit, this is not an appeal because I was false banned for 30 minutes, does it know its a false ban or something, 30 minutes? Like is this the sanction for hackers or is the AAC chosen me to pick on? Like, 2x false bans in 2x days. I died with protection 6 and sharpness 6 on on ulti, I am not asking for this back as my friend picked it up for me but, I did lose a enchanted golden apple, I do not need this back as it is so close to the reset, all I want is when I play I do not want to be repeatedly banned for 30minutes for ''Unauthorized client modification (detected)'' for 29minutes 59 seconds, it's a false ban, please fix it, thank you. @admin @kubsz @danstoogood
  • I believe this bug has been patched.

~If it occurs again, I'd email [email protected] explaining what happened, or just contact Dan or Kubsz on Discord.
  • ayyyyy niqht
  • lol legit ahahahahaha dont make me laugh