Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Banned for no reason and losing all my diamonds,,.
  • Dan or Kubsz, I recently bought Diamond crate keys on ULTI-01 and had 64 diamond blocks yesterday, when I came back from a fight like 10 minutes later, they had disappeared.

I have been banned 4 times in the last three days *false banned* and this time it was in a fight against my friend.... ;-; can u refund my diamonds and fix ur anti-cheat?
  • Sorry to hear about this unfortunate occurrence, I think It would be best if you emailed [email protected]. I bet they could help you with your issue, I'd provide some proof such as; proof of transaction. So maybe you can get at least your keys back. I believe the Anti-cheat has been fixed, I'm not completely sure about it. Since you have been banned falsely I'd recommend filling out this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4k-rY39cNsO_PQn902wOzoFUJeFPqaR9huUZq82MhKYGGBA/viewform. This is a new form to input feedback about the anti-cheat so the Dancraft team can improve it.

I hope you get this solved c: