Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Is bal going to be reset?
  • Hey guys, I'm just extremely concerned. I've been told our bal is going to be reset soon, and if so PLEASE do not!!!!!! I have literally spent over $200 in real life on Dancraft to get my bal as it is. Not even kidding, that's literally not right. Sure, reset worlds and stuff, but PLEASE!!!! Not our bal or ranks!!!! I will be extremely sad if my bal gets removed. Dancraft is my life!! Please don't do this!!!!
  • If you are considering suicide because of this, please do seek professional help. Suicide is no laughing matter. Suicide hotline numbers:
    UK (Samaritans): 116 123
    US (Lifeline): 1-800-273-8255

It is correct that balances, credits, etc will reset along with the upcoming Dancraft Reset.

All ranks and non-consumables (things that don't run out/get used, e.g. kits, cosmetics) are always reimbursed.

Any purchased "consumable" packages (balance, credits, crate keys) purchased within the past 365 days can be reimbursed with an equivalent or (if equivalent not available) a store coupon. Simply send an email to [email protected] with a request for reimbursement once the Dancraft Reset has launched (within 28 days of launch).

Please note: Whilst all transactions made before the reset are subject to the 365 day reimbursement, we are changing this policy in the Dancraft Reset. The new policy will mean reimbursements are only possible on transactions from 30/60 days prior to reset (depends on package).
  • I'm sorry for putting the thing about suicide, I didn't mean it, thanks for trying to help though. Extremely sorry

I have sent an email to that address regarding what I believe. I will be sending another requesting my mega crate keys back.