Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

[Appeal] Henry1002
  • IGN: Henry1002
    Ban duration: Permanent
    Ban reason: Intentional Bug Abuse/Glitch (adding in-game currency by using alternate accounts)
    Date issued: Wednesday, August 23 - 2017

I have previously submitted an appeal regarding my punishment. I am going to submit another appeal because I would like to go in depth of why I should have my punishment shortened or possibly revoked.

I truly and deeply realize what I have done was wrong. I have used alternate accounts to gain advantages over others by adding in-game currency to my main account. I have not read the rules prior to the server reset. This was something I should have done. But regardless, I have learned my lesson and will never infringe the rules again. I have read the rules and have familiarized myself with them. I can assure you that this will not happen again.

I would like to ask for a second chance even if that means shortening my ban. I would like to rejoin the server to meet new people and overall have a good time.

In all, I have understood and have learned from my punishment and therefore will never break the rules again. I have read the server rules and guidelines to assure this will not happen again. With this being said, I kindly would like to ask for a consideration regarding my punishment.

• PLEASE NOTE
    To both the appealing player and other community members reading this appeal. The result of this appeal (and others from this time/issue) is because of multiple factors. Such as:
    Many players who abused this glitch were not aware of the consequences as previously, whilst still against the rules, it was not an offence we commonly sanctioned for (we do now)
    Our /rules command did not link to the dancraft.net rules page
    We have only updated our rules to make this less of a "gray area" recently

In future players will receive a permanent ban that cannot be appealed along with relevant resets (balance, islands, enderchests, alternate accounts, etc).

Your sanction has been removed.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions