Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I Was Hacked [Not Clickbait]
  • So, today, 26/08/2017, somewhere from 6pm standard London time, My Minecraft account "GClientMode" was hacked.
    Followed by GMAIlL, My backup GMAIL, My Discord (If you have me in your server kick me @Ghostlike Combos", My steam, And possibly much more that I still don't know of.

If you see "me" "Ghostlike Combos" on discord, Don't hesitate to ban me, kick me, mute me, block me or anything else. THat is not me. If you recieve a message, from "me" "Ghostlike Combos" That is also not me.
  • Wow dude this must suck. Any chance I could help you recover ur emails & accounts.
  • Update: Both accounts I own are unaccessable - Possibly going to buy a new one soon.
  • Quick suggestion, call Mojang Customer Service, and they will help you out there, or just email them the Transaction Identification that you have bought that account so that they know that that is your account, and they will reset the password for you to have access to it.