Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Hi everyone! Today, I have made a list of things I would like to see added into the server! It's not a big list, but I'm pretty sure you will like my suggestions!

Voting system

The voting system is broken right now because I voted on every websites and none of them has given me a reward. Fixing the voting system right before the next month starts could bring lots of new players into the server if we get a lot of votes during the beggining of september.

For the voting rewards, I would give (each votes):
    - $10000 In-game money
    - 2 Credits
    - 1 vote point

Vote points

Now, for the voting points, players could use them to redeem vote keys (1 vote point = 1 vote key).
    Of course with the addition of vote keys, you will need to add vote crates into Ulti and Skyblock, but I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see vote crates added into the server!

Skyblock

Player shops

A very cool feature that lots of people would like to see is a way for players to create their own shops on their island and sell items to other players.

Auction house

Auction house was previously in Skyblock and got removed because players were abusing it by stacking their items for like $1000000000. Introducing a limit of $50000 per auction and a limit of how many auctions you could do at a time could potentially stop players from abusing the system.

Ranked perks

- Colored signs

Using color codes on signs on skyblock was personnaly one of my favorite feature and it's now removed. I would be very happy if we get back this perk.

-Pets

Pets are also a ranked perk that got removed. But I can see that the plugin is still on the server when I try /pet, so that means it's not completely removed :). Honestly, it would be very cool to have this feature back.
    I remember 3 years ago taking a picture on Dancraft V3 with DansTooGood and my pet!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked my suggestions! :)

• I like the coloured sign idea! :)
  • Yesss i love all of these suggestions , I love the pet one because we used to all be able to do pets and didn't have to buy them!