Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Guys, Give Dan some time! Its not 1, 2 , 3 POOF its finished!
  • As u know dancraft reset did make a lot of fun. Dangames return Ulti (New maps) And Skyblock reset. Factions is comming. But why everyone don't likes it when Dan do not got the time for it? Just give dan some time and it wil be finished soon! Then we all are happy and Dan to! Just let Dan do his thing. When he got time he go and finish it i guess!
  • Well maybe he can have some people apply and help... Just a suggestion... Heh.
  • @Airstikes I'm not sure if you're aware but Dan is picking some helper candidates! Not sure when, or who.
  • Dan said factions will be out in 1-3 weeks
  • @Trusting Yeah I just came back when I posted that so I didn't know at first lol
  • Hello,

I'd give Dan time aswell. Hes only one developer and Kubsz helps a bit but you dont really see him a lot other than the fourms. But without Kubsz, we would have so many hackers. I think both the staff/development team are doing the best they can at the fastest paste they can!

Have a nice day! :)
  • @Zaprs Yes their fastest paste I agree
  • Hello, @Zaprs

I'd like to inform you, that Dan does have a developer,
    Many thanks,

Trusting.
  • Guys, They are to late for factions, But doe's it care? We just wan't it back and that is comming soon. But everyone wants it now but. They already should have finished. But i guess they are doing alot more updates so it whould get better!
  • Coming* Would* I* too* does* want*
  • @berwald1 I suggest using https://app.grammarly.com/ it helps with spelling & grammar!
  • I don't know if you're trying hard for that helper rank or if you're just being pretentious/patronizing. Either way, I don't see a need to be correcting the man.
  • LoL no, Its just annoying that he doesn't know simple grammar
  • it's ready for release, he just needs to advertise it so it's not like oppvp, dead.